F750 Autostart Issues

XWing29

Reaction score
Country
United States
My F750 auto starts with the ignition and turns off when I turn off the ignition as intended.

The weird thing is, it won't auto start if I turn I were to turn off the ignition and within a short period of time (less than 30 min for example), it won't auto start again when i turn on the ignition. I have to manually press the power button than it turns on.

If it wait at least 30 mins, if not more before turning on the ignition than it auto starts, just not auto starting within a short period of time from when I last turn on the ignition.

Anyone have any ideas?

I can only think that it is a faulty unit - that does not match how mine operates. Although I have mine hardwired for parking mode, often I turn it off when at home because its pointless having it take 20 second videos of the garage door and rear wall when the garage light turns on and off. I have definitely had incidents where I then needed to go out within 30 mins of that and it has always autostarted.

My F750 auto starts with the ignition and turns off when I turn off the ignition as intended.

The weird thing is, it won't auto start if I turn I were to turn off the ignition and within a short period of time (less than 30 min for example), it won't auto start again when i turn on the ignition. I have to manually press the power button than it turns on.

If it wait at least 30 mins, if not more before turning on the ignition than it auto starts, just not auto starting within a short period of time from when I last turn on the ignition.

Anyone have any ideas?

Do you have it hardwired? I had exactly the same issue in my Mustang, turned out i had it wired the wrong way round. Accessory was plugged into battery fuse & battery cable into an accessory fuse.
Switched them round and it works perfectly now.

Back