Ford Taurus Race Car Driver

DaveLC2

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DOD LS360W
That's an oxymoron lol I just got my first Apple computer so I am having to unlearn the pC way. It took me a while to learn how to trim and save a video. It's much easier than I thought but it's just different.

I know right. There have been several shootings on this stretch of Hwy 4. Two or three shootings ago a pregnant woman was shot & killed a little ways up the Hwy a couple of weeks back.

Now that's a rare sight. A hood ornament sticking up in front of the cam. Ornaments faded away from use largely because those can really hurt if some fool forgets to check both ways before crossing street.

Now that's a rare sight. A hood ornament sticking up in front of the cam. Ornaments faded away from use largely because those can really hurt if some fool forgets to check both ways before crossing street.
Haha yeah they're a dying bread. This car is from 1985.

right... cuz the several thousand OTHER pounds/kg of steel behind the half pound hood ornament won't hurt a bit. it's obviously the tiny, spring-loaded hood ornament causing all the fatalities. :rolleyes:

right... cuz the several thousand OTHER pounds/kg of steel behind the half pound hood ornament won't hurt a bit. it's obviously the tiny, spring-loaded hood ornament causing all the fatalities. :rolleyes:

The one I've seen more & more on the freeway are 18 wheelers with these super long lug nuts or covers. Man, if you got Days Of Thunder close to one of these it will tear your ride up :eek:

image.jpg

i stepped on one that had fallen off... it seemed like it was only slightly thicker than the sides of a soda can. doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt if you managed to get close enough. and yes, they do hurt against a bare leg if you aren't being careful walking through a parking lot lol

i stepped on one that had fallen off... it seemed like it was only slightly thicker than the sides of a soda can. doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt if you managed to get close enough. and yes, they do hurt against a bare leg if you aren't being careful walking through a parking lot lol

Oh so that seems like it's for appearance only. I wasn't sure if it was a cover that goes over the lug or an actual lug nut.

Whats sitting on the dash?
It's my scanmaster. It connects to the diagnostic port & monitors various things such as, coolant temp, degrees of knock, o2 numbers & others things. Basically you can monitor vitals & use it as a tool to help you when you tune turbo boost, fuel pressure & timing to make sure you don't run too lean & damage your engine.

Back