G90 is Popular + Plus New Function (Sept. 13, 2014)

G90 vs G1W, which will you buy if price difference is only $10?

• G90 if price $55

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • G1W if price $45

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Marc, please let me know the biggest Resolution of the device on your hand, like hilts said, I have to know what CPU of the device on your hand.
He has A7LA70D in his G90.;)

I believe that JooVuu has obtained the latest FW/IQ for it & there is a recent Thread from him on that.

There's no future for poor quality product, if it had a better mount and a higher quality lens it would be a better product, there are buyers that will pay the extra it costs to do the product right, if you lower the price to meet the greedy buyers demands it won't end well for anyone, enough factories already making this mistake

I think smart buyer would react positively on JUSTIFIED PRICE-HIKE rather than on price-drop which is involved a lower quality.
Let's say average original / initial D90 price now is 70usd.
If factory would improve lens plus make a better mount, there for price goes up by lets say 10usd, total 80usd reseller price, new model can be called "D90+" for price of 80usd, where factory can explain price hike with those vital improvements.

I am 100% sure demand outside China on D90+ improved ( 80usd) will be higher than on lowered quality D90 ( 55usd ).

Unfortunately "business-model" thinking of many of our Chinese friends are different to outsiders way of thinking and perception.
But I am glad more and more manufacturers joining forum and read our thoughts and perceptions. Hope they will learn from this.

New Function add to G90: Time-lapse photography

1.Set in the menu, choose any of them.
1.1 1second 5picture (See sample video below)
1.2 1second 1picture (See sample video below)
1.3 5second 1picture
1.4 30second 1picture
After setting,start recording video.

2.Features and Limitations
2.1 Support this function @any resolution, except HDR 1080P30,
2.2 When use this function,do not influence GPS Signal, but no GPS track at Map
2.3 No sound.

3.Main Usage
3.1 Shooting scene slowly change process, such as flower bloom.
3.2 When user do not want record every detailed scene during driving,but want to know the main plot.Or want a SD card can record long long time video, but do not cover previous videos. Then it works. For example, G90 use 64GB TF card, resolution is 1280*720P, when choose 5second 1picture, then it supports recording 5 thousand hours long video.

A7LA30, A7LA50, A7LA70 all support this Function, but need to update software.

Sample Video download links: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/CMczdi5efk625z+FVT4OUQ

where is the software to update from? the above links are demos.

ive the a7la70 g90

P.S. I LOVE the chinese translation here. :)

("When user do not want record every detailed scene during driving,but want to know the main plot" )

where is the software to update from? the above links are demos.

ive the a7la70 g90

P.S. I LOVE the chinese translation here. :)

("When user do not want record every detailed scene during driving,but want to know the main plot" )

When software ready, will shall here.

3333.gif

About memory card size - if we talk about G90 here, is ability to use 64GB tf card hardware or software issue?
In other words, can i upgrade my old faithful A7LA30 to read bigger than 32GB card?

Ok thanks, i wait this timelapse firmware then, and hopefully support for that large memory sneaks in.

About memory card size - if we talk about G90 here, is ability to use 64GB tf card hardware or software issue?
In other words, can i upgrade my old faithful A7LA30 to read bigger than 32GB card?

Firmware update can help. Pls contact with sb where you buy G90 to ask our engineer update the software for you.

Thanks Fandy, are there any new updates for the A7LA30 version please since r441MP?

Thanks Fandy, are there any new updates for the A7LA30 version please since r441MP?

A7LA30 version we do not plan to add this function.

Does it matter with customer service? :eek:

Does it matter with customer service?
It does from where i come from.
You are not making paying customers happy if you disregard A7LA30 owners, quite opposite instead.

not a matter of disregarding, hardware capability is different between A7LA30 and A7LA70, a lot of the extra functionality can't be supported by the entry level processor
Judging by the choice of words it is possible but they choose not to, i don't know am i right or not but that's how i got it.
There is already many many not so happy crappy sounding A7LA30 owners so i think there is no reason to make them (us) even more unhappy.

Back