G90 is Popular + Plus New Function (Sept. 13, 2014)

G90 vs G1W, which will you buy if price difference is only $10?

• G90 if price $55

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • G1W if price $45

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The g90 a70 works with a 128gb card so it will have no issues with a 64gb.

This new software didn't add that capability. It's been that way since the a70 model launched.

My old a7la30 runs on 64gb card too.

Hello guys! Received mine today(it should be A7LA70) Daytime results are decent. Driving towards the sun at dusk makes video blury, I can only "see" license plates from cars going same direction / parked on my side of the road, incoming trafic license plates are unreadable. Still have to try it at night and at diferent resolution, maybe 1080/60 fps will make a diference, so far used max resolution. Also I ll try a class 10 sd card and a more powerful computer, today I ve used a class 4 sdcard and an older pc, maybe that afects the results.
Could you share some photos with the looks of the camera and the box? On mine it doesn t say anywhere G90 or brand/model number. Thank you

Don't shoot up to the sky. It's OK and better to shoot lower, even including more hood and dash so the sensor can adjust properly.

Also set it to spot metering.

Lots of tips throughout this website. You need to tweak and test the angel a few time to get things setup.

Max resolution is the best, but unless you don't have very large display your computer will scale resolution down,
take screen capture from your video player, like with vlc player use right mouse video menu, that will save image capture in full resolution and that is the final truth of you camera.
But it is also possible that heat make image blurry since you are living in spain.

The Street Storm is also known as the Samoon B47 - I've not seen a Samoon version with the CPL though which is a nice touch :)

Tell me, where you can download the firmware for DODMT D99 ?

Not sure if can post here since someone mentioned here about Kehan dashcam earlier and G90 is using the same Ambarella A7LA70 chipset...

Just received my Kehan C905... Feels high quality... Got a free case, wipe cloth and screen protector... Will be setting it up tonight...

Bought from ebay but I won the bid for GBP74...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/171607010008
syo5zm.jpg

25p7o1c.jpg

2gueetk.jpg

1zlulb6.jpg

27x3z3m.jpg

2agjl1j.jpg

ddkh2x.jpg

29za3yx.jpg

Not sure if can post here since someone mentioned here about Kehan dashcam earlier and G90 is using the same Ambarella A7LA70 chipset...

Just received my Kehan C905... Feels high quality... Got a free case, wipe cloth and screen protector... Will be setting it up tonight...

Bought from ebay but I won the bid for GBP74...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/171607010008
syo5zm.jpg

25p7o1c.jpg

2gueetk.jpg

1zlulb6.jpg

27x3z3m.jpg

2agjl1j.jpg

ddkh2x.jpg

29za3yx.jpg
Flashy! ;)

could possibly stand out a bit more if they could just add some more chrome detailing

The body looks fine to me but the camera lens' chrome is too huge. Prefer something like GT680W or GS90C... Understand that stealth is the preferred outlook :p

Last edited:
The body looks fine to me but the camera lens' chrome is too huge. Prefer something like GT680W or GS90C... Understand that stealth is the preferred outlook :p
Black spray paint.

What do you guys think? At HDR 1920*1080 30P

Still learning to tweak the settings...

Last edited:
Back