GitUp Git 3, any info?

Newjorciks

Reaction score
Country
Latvia
Hey, is there any new info about the upcoming GitUp Git 3? I remember a thread in august that GitUp responded with info of a release in like 2-3 months and a response on another site(Nov 2) that they still need up to 2 months, but no info about it. Any new info like specs or approximate price?

Price is not confirmed yet.
We will show more details for Git3 after 2 to 3 weeks.

It would be fitting to hold back with a 4K camera to the modelname hit 4 too.

Since the 3 is not 4K im now even more looking forward to see what gitup shake out of the sleeve.

I am sure it will, but not like the gopro 5 without a housing.
Personally i dont care, its so rare i use a camera under or so near to water a waterproof housing is a good idea.
The way of the New Gopro cameras are okay, but then again i also feel it leave them a little vulnerable, but i guess waterproof as is will save some cameras from destruction.

Saw this in facebook page and is excited! Can't wait for the release. Just sold my GoPro Hero 2014 to fund this! I hope the official price is same as Git2.

I JUST BOUGHT ONE LAST NIGHT!!!! :) I'm so excited!!!!

It's called the GIT2P!
Panasonic Sensor.
Non fisheye lens.
4KHD (QuadHD)...NOT the same as 4K. But bigger than 2K! What can I say? I'm super excited! I had it shipped via DHL....so should be here sooner than later. Anywho....super exciting stuff!!!! :)

That's not a Git3, but it is a nice camera :)

Looking forward to you posting some images/video from it...

Are you getting it for FPV use?

Super cool! (That way, I can buy the GIT3 too when it comes out!) :)
I'm actually getting it for some pretty weird usages. Vlogging and for experimenting with Multicam Event coverage. (Just family event stuff, ...nothing professional)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Git3 1
Z Git3 2
BCHobbyist Git3 23
I Git3 8
A Git3 13
Back