GitUp Git2- Support, FAQ, Review

Using the RAW converter: http://www.gitup.com/blog/21_How-to-use-the-RAW-file-on-Git2-.html

In fix_levels.bat, I've found that the exiftool line is better with these values, you can cut and paste the whole line:

exiftool -BlackLevel=200 -WhiteLevel=4095 -AsShotNeutral="0.5100 1 0.6400" %1 -overwrite_original

Snow Globe image example:
Camera JPG,

JPG From RAW

Snow%20Globe%20Small.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mtz
Great, @gitup should update the bat file with your code.
Working nice also on sunset picture.
Original JPG_______________________________ DNG

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited:
Ahh, it has sorted your issue in the sky, and there is no sign of any colour banding :)

I thought it might, but I haven't seen a sunset for weeks, just cloud and rain :(

Great, @gitup should update the bat file with your code.
Original JPG_______________________________ DNG

enjoy,
Mtz
Thanks.
Yesterday I am rush to watch a movie and hurry to post that post.
Forgot to mention this tool and script is provided by DCT members @the-force.
I have updated that blog also included the Nigel code.

Ordered a Git2 from their Taobao site. Let's hope it makes me happy. I'll try to post vids and pics if I find the time!

anyone order from gearbest? did they start to ship out the camera out already?

I'm waiting since october!! [emoji20]
Worried too.
Christmas without cam

Last edited:
Is Gearbest still the only seller of the GIt2?

ordered from gearbest and till now there is no news of shipment delivery.

Very worried!
very normal
Also we want to say sorry the supply delayed, so can not complain gearbest too much.
We have sent some to them last week, but can not cover all of the orders.
They will continually receive Git2 from us this week, wish they will ship all out soon.

Also we want to say sorry the supply delayed, so can not complain gearbest too much.
We have sent some to them last week, but can not cover all of the orders.
They will continually receive Git2 from us this week, wish they will ship all out soon.

i received the refund from gearbest today without any explanation. this kind of service was really dissapointing and ingot it for $105 with expedited delivery and insurance total up $117. how come they can cancel my oreder with promotion price!? i foresee i will no b able to get my camera for Christmas already

i received the refund from gearbest today without any explanation. this kind of service was really dissapointing and ingot it for $105 with expedited delivery and insurance total up $117. how come they can cancel my oreder with promotion price!? i foresee i will no b able to get my camera for Christmas already
Sorry to hear that, I have sent PM to you, see if we can do something for you.

Reactions: Mtz
Can you please elaborate on what caused the delay? I'm really hoping gearbest doesn't cancel my order as I have sold my GoPro already and I need this action cam before Christmas for my ski trip.

I am in the same boat :mad:
Gearbest told me that they would have themin stock in 7 or 15 days...I am trying to get a real refund as I don't have anything else to buy on their website atm.
I really need this under the Xmas tree, Gitup may you help me too?

anyone using action camera for drone? Is that any app to run on the iphone to live feed the video from the camera coupled with VR headset? i was looking for an app to split the screen so that i can put into the vr headset and see directly.

anyone using action camera for drone? Is that any app to run on the iphone to live feed the video from the camera coupled with VR headset? i was looking for an app to split the screen so that i can put into the vr headset and see directly.

You can use FinalCam app for live view but it's limited to the range of the WiFi of the Git2. Also I do not recommend 2.4Ghz remotes and 2.4 Ghz WiFi signals mixed as it may crash your quad.
The proper solution it will be to use a video transmitter connected to the FPV video out of the Git2 and a LCD screen / Googles / Receiver combo. A pair of Googles can be found at ~25 euro and a 600mW 5.8 Ghz FPV Kit is ~ 40-50$ and it can go up to 1-2 Km in range.

Complete and successful disassemble of the Git2, lens thread diameter measurement also included if it's of any help for some of you. Reassemble and demo test if it's still working is in uploading progress.

Back