GitUp Git2- Support, FAQ, Review

Thanks both, shall look for a dual charger, cheers

Great to hear that because i also have some spare SJCAM battery's and chargers :)

Keeping my fingers crossed that mine ships soon. Anyone have a link to a review mirror mount? I hate suction cups.

Keeping my fingers crossed that mine ships soon. Anyone have a link to a review mirror mount? I hate suction cups.
We sent a Mini 3M adhesive mount to @TechTronic9000 for testing, look forward to see if it is OK.
I thought this one should be OK if using with GitUp frame.
mount.png

That looks like exactly what I'm looking for (if the circular bracket is big enough to fit around my review mirror arm). I just can't find a store link to buy one.

Thanks, I had been looking on Gearbest but could only come up with the adhesive mounts. That second link you posted might work. I'm going to take a look at the stem on my mirror to make sure.

I didn't think of searching for bicycle mounts but it makes sense that they would work. I just found one with a dual ball joint.

http://www.gearbest.com/action-cameras-sport-dv-accessories/pp_227578.html

It doesn't look like it comes with a protective lens cap. Will GoPro lens caps work?

It doesn't look like it comes with a protective lens cap. Will GoPro lens caps work?
I don't know about the Git2, but my Git1 came with a translucent white silicone lens cover for the camera itself, not for the waterproof case.

just checked their site, and the lens cap isn't listed on the "what's included" section for either camera. but mine DID come with it. HOWEVER - mine is a review unit, and i also got a couple other accessories such as the FPV cable, wristband remote, and a short monopod.

I don't know about the Git2, but my Git1 came with a translucent white silicone lens cover for the camera itself, not for the waterproof case.

just checked their site, and the lens cap isn't listed on the "what's included" section for either camera. but mine DID come with it. HOWEVER - mine is a review unit, and i also got a couple other accessories such as the FPV cable, wristband remote, and a short monopod.

That would be nice if it is. I'm just thinking if I'm ordering a mirror mount, and a couple other accessories, I might as well throw a lens cover in as well since they are around a buck. I just need to find a compatible one.

That would be nice if it is. I'm just thinking if I'm ordering a mirror mount, and a couple other accessories, I might as well throw a lens cover in as well since they are around a buck. I just need to find a compatible one.
I bet @gitup knows if it comes with a lens cap. ;) And if it doesn't, he can probably let you know if the gopro ones fit. I don't have a gopro myself or I'd try the git1 lens cap on it.

I bet @gitup knows if it comes with a lens cap. ;) And if it doesn't, he can probably let you know if the gopro ones fit. I don't have a gopro myself or I'd try the git1 lens cap on it.
I think it comes with a lens cap, although I've never received one, on any action camera.
If not, a standard GoPro filter holder fits perfectly so I can't think of any reason why a lens cap wouldn't.

Blue skies, blue sea, and a beach:
Beach%20Hut.png

(It's not lens distortion, the door has warped in the heat of the sun!)

Looks like mine is on its way.

If one wants a charger / spare batteries what are the best options?

Best Microsd brand for this camera?

Last edited:
I use a samsung EVO class UI (class 10) 32g and are really satisfied with it :)

We sent a Mini 3M adhesive mount to @TechTronic9000 for testing, look forward to see if it is OK.

I'll show it's installation soon as i was using the suction cap from car to car, I'll settle for one of them and stick the pad.

I have also just finished a new edit of the Git1 vs Git2 low light (night), various takes, 50% crops, side by side, half and half.
Just be sure to look for the embedded text to know which is which.

Is the official remote the only remote that works on the Git2?
Because it does not have bluetooth?

I'll show it's installation soon as i was using the suction cap from car to car, I'll settle for one of them and stick the pad.

I have also just finished a new edit of the Git1 vs Git2 low light (night), various takes, 50% crops, side by side, half and half.
Just be sure to look for the embedded text to know which is which.

The winner is................. Git1
[emoji20]

Back