GitUp Git2- Support, FAQ, Review

Mine shipped back on the 11th - last update
  • 2015-12-17 04:05:10货物到达港口 undefined
Translated to -
Arrive Port

I was hoping for it by end of year but don't see that happening.

I order mine from gearbest and ask to ship it to azores, Portugal at the 16th, they ship it at the 19th it arrived now at the belgium post (23rd) and within a few days I'm sure I will get it. I'm estimating I will receive 1 our 2 days before new year. My first order from gearbest and loving it.

I have purchased today Git2 over sj5000x elite. Now, they say that Git2 will fit into Hero4 waterproof case.

I don't like Git2 case, and I like Hero4 case. Did somebody tried H4 case on git2? If so, please share photos before I waste money on ordering the case.

Also, I was wondering if there is a way to attach RC watch on monopod? Maybe to cut watch strap and use velcro strap from gopeo.

Thanks guys.
Git1 and 2 both fit into gopro 3 and higher cases. I have personally verified that. Only thing is, since gopro doesn't have a screen you have to peel off the foam inside the back door, cut it in half long ways and restick it on the or parts of the door so it doesn't cover the screen.

Has anyone who has ordered from gearbest for delivery in Europe had to pay import duties?

Hi guys,
I am still kind of new to this forum and as I eagerly wait to get my hands on Git 2, I wanted to ask you all experts as to which class and brand memory card would be good to go with Git 2 , is it possible to use a class 6 or something lower than class 10 card or does it have to be class 10 and some expensive memory card.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi guys,
I am still kind of new to this forum and as I eagerly wait to get my hands on Git 2, I wanted to ask you all experts as to which class and brand memory card would be good to go with Git 2 , is it possible to use a class 6 or something lower than class 10 card or does it have to be class 10 and some expensive memory card.

Thanks in advance for your help.
You don't need an expensive card, but it has to be class 10. Look at a respectable known brand and choose a trusty seller as there are a lot of fakes on the market.

You don't need an expensive card, but it has to be class 10. Look at a respectable known brand and choose a trusty seller as there are a lot of fakes on the market.
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately there are lots of fakes and being a newbie in terms of memory cards can you advice me how to check if the card is original or fake, anything to look for? So the card has to be class 10 anything less than class 10 like 7 or 8 won't give the optimum results right?

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately there are lots of fakes and being a newbie in terms of memory cards can you advice me how to check if the card is original or fake, anything to look for? So the card has to be class 10 anything less than class 10 like 7 or 8 won't give the optimum results right?

I'd avoid any cards advertised as Class 7 or 8 (no such thing)

Buy from a retail shop is probably a safer bet, online there are probably more fake cards than there are real cards, most get away with it as they generally get used in cellphones and the users don't notice, for a DVR you need a good quality card

I'd avoid any cards advertised as Class 7 or 8 (no such thing)

Buy from a retail shop is probably a safer bet, online there are probably more fake cards than there are real cards, most get away with it as they generally get used in cellphones and the users don't notice, for a DVR you need a good quality card
After doing some research I short listed "KINGSTON 80MB/s Class 10 Micro SD" rated UHC I and I will keep that in mind and try to go myself to get the card. However i have few questions to ask, if anyone could help me answer them.
1) From the information I gathered it seems that if I have to record in 2k and do time lapse and burst mode pictures and stuff it would require at leaast UHC 3 is that true or a simple class 10 would do unless the camera is fully 4k.
2) Do i need to consider the writing speed of a class 10 card or the reading speed of 80mb/s is enough for an action camera like Git2.
3) A 32gb card would give around 2hr 30 mins of full Hd video recording if not mistaken at around 1080p60fps and 2hrs 10/14 mins on 2k 24fps considering camera would be compressing the files into mp4 or the other supported format.
4) Here's a link to the Micro SD card seller if anyone could see and tell me if that card looks a real one or fake copy:
http://www.lelong.com.my/kingston-8...memory-card-ookas-I1330726-2007-01-Sale-I.htm

Thank you for everyone who replied, looking forward to answers :)

for whatever it's worth the packaging is identical to the ones I use in Australia
Thank you for your reply, any comment on other 3 questions? Sorry but I am not much familiar with memory cards so kind of noob.

After doing some research I short listed "KINGSTON 80MB/s Class 10 Micro SD" rated UHC I and I will keep that in mind and try to go myself to get the card. However i have few questions to ask, if anyone could help me answer them.
1) From the information I gathered it seems that if I have to record in 2k and do time lapse and burst mode pictures and stuff it would require at leaast UHC 3 is that true or a simple class 10 would do unless the camera is fully 4k.
2) Do i need to consider the writing speed of a class 10 card or the reading speed of 80mb/s is enough for an action camera like Git2.
3) A 32gb card would give around 2hr 30 mins of full Hd video recording if not mistaken at around 1080p60fps and 2hrs 10/14 mins on 2k 24fps considering camera would be compressing the files into mp4 or the other supported format.
4) Here's a link to the Micro SD card seller if anyone could see and tell me if that card looks a real one or fake copy:
http://www.lelong.com.my/kingston-8...memory-card-ookas-I1330726-2007-01-Sale-I.htm

Thank you for everyone who replied, looking forward to answers :)
We suggest Transcend or Sunsung UHS-I version card.
As Git2 max bitrate in 1080P 60fps in 28Mbps, so above card will be no problem.
We are not sure if that is original or fake, for us, we only buy the card from trusted sellers like JD.COM, not from Taobao or Shenzhen Huaqiangbei Market.

After 2 months my Git2 is here!!
[emoji2]

First inconvenient: the base of git2 is not compatible with the mount sticker of SJCAM. I tought that mount of gopro and sjcam are conpatible whith gitup! [emoji15]

8b6f8698849cf96b8a64a37b4497c46e.jpg

[emoji24]

After 2 months my Git2 is here!!
[emoji2]

First inconvenient: the base of git2 is not compatible with the mount sticker of SJCAM. I tought that mount of gopro and sjcam are conpatible whith gitup! [emoji15]

[emoji24]
Remove the screw and put the case on the SJCAM clip, then it will clip into the SJCAM sticky base ;)

Remove the screw and put the case on the SJCAM clip, then it will clip into the SJCAM sticky base ;)
Only have the sjcam clip (wuth sticker), I don't have the sjcam accesory. I will to buy it to put in the waterproof case

Second incovenient: pixels dead
64a7c5dcaebc75edac45d2c37edba88c.jpg

I like the remote control! Is amaizing and works very good.

Back