GitUp Git2- Support, FAQ, Review

GitUp, is it possible to buy a Git2 with the 90° lens? Just the camera, without battery, case mount or packaging.
Of course, no problem. We are testing a new more expensive 90 degree lens, will do some comparison with the previous one.
If this one is good, we will plan to produce some with this lens.

Will the Git2 with 90 degree lens fit into the waterproof housing?

Of course, no problem. We are testing a new more expensive 90 degree lens, will do some comparison with the previous one.
If you need a tester I'm here! I'm just curious to see how the 90° lens perform in my handheld gimbal or in my quad copter! ;)

just got my Git2 last night. was a bit shocked by the white pixel at low light. about 15 dots. updated to v1.3 but still there.
how did the others resolve this? is there a way to get rid of them?

thx

heared about a hidden menu, where this can be adjusted while the lens is covered. know this from DSLR
10 menu options, one is DP Bright Adjust

ever heared of?

Hello, could you please answer my question regarding lock-file button? Is it possible to do via firmware?
Thanks!

JaroCimrmane udelame jim tu trochu bordel cesky. Mam na tebe dotaz. Jak jsi spokojeny a co hotpixel? Mas s tim nejake problemy? Co vydrz na jedno nabiti. Kameru budu mit v pondeli, mozna zitra jestli se bude pplku chtit. Tak jsem zvedavy jaka bude. Objednal jsem ji jen a pouze kvuli stabilizaci na kolo. Jinak by mi stacil mobius.

To Tungsten E2.
Yes, the hiden menu is there, but the "calibration" is not working correctly in fw 1.3.

Just put "engmode" folder to empty SD card and power on the camera. It is the same on most NTK cameras.

But as I told, is not working correctly (or i did something wrong).

JaroCimrmane udelame jim tu trochu bordel cesky. Mam na tebe dotaz. Jak jsi spokojeny a co hotpixel? Mas s tim nejake problemy? Co vydrz na jedno nabiti. Kameru budu mit v pondeli, mozna zitra jestli se bude pplku chtit. Tak jsem zvedavy jaka bude. Objednal jsem ji jen a pouze kvuli stabilizaci na kolo. Jinak by mi stacil mobius.
Nebolo to pre mna, ale vydrz je po cca 10tom nabiti cca 90 min pri 1080p 60 bez stabilizacie.
Stabilizacia je BOMBA....

Last edited:
Does anyone know if it is possible to get 1080p@24fps with this camera?
In the gopro 3 that I used recently it was and it matched my workflow perfectly.
Don't want to shoot in 4k or convert from 30fps.

Thanks

There is 1080 60fps or 30fps. I dont have camera yet but maybe if you chose something like europe region with 50hz you have 50fps and 24fps. This options is in mobius cam.

Yes I know it has and they work very good, but I needed 24fps. I want to play a bit with a more cinematic look and my Canon 700d has 1080p@24fps. I want to match it using the Gitup

Yes I know it has and they work very good, but I needed 24fps. I want to play a bit with a more cinematic look and my Canon 700d has 1080p@24fps. I want to match it using the Gitup
It is not an option in the current firmware, but I don't see any reason not to record at 2160 and resize it, it is a nice scaling factor of 2 in height so should give really good quality.

I would appreciate this as well... And I think some european customers would as well.

Will the Git2 with 90 degree lens fit into the waterproof housing?
Not, normally such lens is higher than the standard version, such lens is mainly used for FPV.

heared about a hidden menu, where this can be adjusted while the lens is covered. know this from DSLR
10 menu options, one is DP Bright Adjust

ever heared of?
Yes, in V1.4 firmware, enter to the engineer mode, there will be DP bright Adjust option.

When the 1.4 will be released?
When it is ready :)

There are some changes in it that need a decent amount of testing, for example a 30% increase in bitrate puts extra load on the processor and memory card and creates extra heat for everything and will require a heavier power drain on the battery - everything has to be tested for reliability.

Back