GitUp Git2- Support, FAQ, Review

Give it time, and the Chinese will have 1 day newyear just like the rest of us :D

You just cant close shop for several weeks in this day and age.

Hello, i want buy git2, but i am disappointed from night videos what i was see. I have mobius cam and night videos is ok for me. Can someone make videos from this two cam in dark and get it here? Or have someone compare of this two cams? Thx

if you do a lot of night video it's worthwhile to buy Git1, they are cheap enough to buy Git1 and Git2 then you have the best of both

if you do a lot of night video it's worthwhile to buy Git1, they are cheap enough to buy Git1 and Git2 then you have the best of both
I was quite happy with the Git2 night performance:

But the Git1 is definitely better:

Thx for response, but i want git2 for his stabilization. I making bike videos and sometimes we make night ride. I have mobius and thinking about change for git2, but i dont want to go down with video quality in all conditions. So who is better in night?! Mobius or Git.2 Thx

Thx for response, but i want git2 for his stabilization. I making bike videos and sometimes we make night ride. I have mobius and thinking about change for git2, but i dont want to go down with video quality in all conditions. So who is better in night?! Mobius or Git.2 Thx
Git2 however both are near, this tiny sensors can't get good low light videos, even the gopro 4 black does not get any good low light videos... But settings lower fps will help in low light, 25/30fps

My same thoughts : decent daytime videos, not so much with indoors video, lowlight or artificial light, plenty of hot pixels and grainy video. I won t return mine because it s too much hassle and I won t get an GoPro again, but I hope lowlight recording gets usuable with the next firmware.
I have made a few videos myself and uploaded them to Ytube

Did you have the stabilizer on? It seems shaky.

Hey Guys, i have a small bug on the last firmware, when i use the quick recording function, the camera turns off after 20 minutes, after the creation of one single file (3.99go), if i turn on the camera before recording, no problem, recording continues until the battery is empty

Last edited:
Hey Guys, i have a small bug on the last firmware, when i use the quick recording function, the camera turns off after 20 minutes, after the creation of one single file (3.99go), if i turn on the camera before recording, no problem,

recording continues until the battery is empty
For normal recording, after it reach the 4G limitation, it will start a new file, maybe this is related with quick start recording, will check this soon.

Recently i take my canera from the skeleton casing and i discover this on my screen panel... There are three "electronic line" at the bottom of the sccreen..Any chance to fit this thing up??

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 39
that looks like what i saw on laptops when the flex cable between the motherboard and LCD panel went bad. but the flex cable doesn't move inside this camera like it does in a laptop, so not sure how it could be damaged.

I've replaced the lens on my Git2 with the 90 degree one (3.87mm), I'm still adjusting it for better focus but you can have an idea of how it works without having a fish eye effect.

2K@30fps - Gyro toggle

2K@30fps - Narrow Mode + Gyro toggle

1080p@30fps - Git2 (90 degree) vs Git1 (stock lens)

Recently i take my canera from the skeleton casing and i discover this on my screen panel... There are three "electronic line" at the bottom of the sccreen..Any chance to fit this thing up??
Can you see this line while enter the menu? If you don't mind maybe we can ship a new LCD screen to you for replace if it is the screen problem.

I think I found a bug: when Wi-Fi is turned on I can not start recording from the remote

Hello, yesterday I connected the camera to finalcam app via WiFi, and started recording 1080p60 video by pressing the record button on finalcam.

When I finished my lap after 30 minutes, I noticed that there was only one 3.99GB file (only 20 minutes recorded) and the camera was turned off.

The file name also has an "A" at the end (like XYZ123456789A.mp4), I don't know if that means anything.

Is this normal behavior? Or is there a way to make the camera to continue recording in multiple files when you begin recording via finalcam?

Thanks!!!

Ok how do I purchase a 90 degree lense?

I love how it looks

Thanks. I wonder if it is worth it to pay for the Focused version rather then focusing it myself? I assume it is a matter of turning the lense left and right until the focus us accurate?
I am worried if I pay the additional $$ that the focus may not be accurate and I have to do it myself.

Back