Gitup git2 Videos

I think it will be marginal, but just a little is better than nothing.

My concerns lie more in the line of how it will work with IR light if IR cut filter removed, and is there is a AV out or a low latency WIFI feed of the footage.
I really need to get my rifle scope made better ( 1080P ) what i have now is okay for shooting but not something worth saving, and as they always say " video or it dident happen"

just me or the youtube video is 360p ? no option for 720p or 1080p

This is a link to the 2nd version of this video. If you saw the original, this one is not much different. The video is a 4K "video-lapse" which means that the time lapse was made inside the camcorder as a single normal video file instead of individual still images which are re-processed into a video later.

"20170130 Toronto Sunrise Git2 4.35mm 2.8 Lens [4K] v2"

The following link is to its related GooglePlus page where there is more technical information about the making of this video.
"20170130 Toronto Sunrise Git2 4.35mm [2160P]"

Last edited:
Git2, SJ6, M20 and the Yi2. Do these all have the stabilization that the Git2 does? If you are using it as an action camera which one wins? I ordered a Git2 over 1 month ago on a Gearbest sale. Found out today they haven't even processed the order so I cancelled it. Not sure what to choose now. Will mostly use for sports/scuba

I bought my Git2 from Ebay, and it arrived less than 2 weeks later, less than the usual 3 weeks for items from China.
The Company is responsive to buyers with problems, and the best part:Hero 4, 40 meter waterproof cases and accessories fit!

Git2, Gyro ON, bit-rate high, 1080p@60fps, rest of the settings are mostly on default/auto. I can happily say that gyro is doing such a great job that the video resulted looks like I'm almost using a gimbal to stabilize it :)

Another new Video, riding my recumbent trike from HP velotechnik.

National Navy Museum in Paris (Musée national de la Marine) just before it closes for a 5 year renovation

A quick and dirty edit of the short hop flights I made yesterday on the Dutch coast, only an hour or so from Amsterdam

With Git2, walk in Père Lachaise Cemetery in Paris

Unfortunately, when there is a lot of detail in motion, Youtube's too low bitrate damage the video's quality

The industrial fair 2017 in Hannover, Germany. all settings to normal/auto, and gyro on.
Interesting. I also watched a lot from China social network.

Cool bicycle video from Tiago Ferreira (Youtube):

Now the students of the german grammar schools have got their diplomas that enables them to go to university.

It is a tradition to demonstrate in a gentle parade that they are pleased about what they have achieved.

Please look at these moments full of grandness.

Near Paris, The Bièvres International Photo Fair 2017 (vintage)

with a 90° lens f=3.87, recorded at 1080p@60 and resized to 720p

Back