Good Quality, Discreet and Reliable

h901

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

looking for recommendations on cameras that offer good quality footage, small and discreet and are highly reliable. i don't mind spending more if it fits the criteria.

prefer not to have a screen on the camera itself

any recommendations will be much appreciated

thanks

Mobius. Had mine over 4 years, it runs about 10 hours per day in my bus & never missed a beat.

It used to say in my sig but that info seems to have gone o_O

I'd have to agree. The mobius is as about as discreet as it comes. If you do a search on the babybmw.net forums for mobius there's a guy there that makes a neat little angled, magnetic bracket for the camera.

Thanks for the replies, appreciate it.

@Gabacho hi there and thanks for the kind words :)

a119 or a119s for $100. best video quality, discreet with all the basic functions of a dash cam.

1) SG9665GC: Good in day and night.

And the small screen which you can set to turn off anyway comes in handy when first aligning and setting up the cam :)

hi

looking for recommendations on cameras that offer good quality footage, small and discreet and are highly reliable. i don't mind spending more if it fits the criteria.

prefer not to have a screen on the camera itself

any recommendations will be much appreciated

thanks

What other vital criterias do you have beside what you allready wrote? (Buying locally or abroad,aftersales service, warranty conditions,how long should be warranty etc.?)

And within which budget limits are we talking about? @“ i don't mind spending more if it fits the criteria.“

Back