Google Maps fix for RegistratorViewer (Windows)

I tried two more, all the same and W7, the same.
???????????????????

I'll check for another 10, new.
After checking, I'll throw it off.
Codec H265

Last edited:
Start at the basics, 1080p30 using H.264
I do not have such, now costs 119V3 and H.265
Why do others with such a codec, as theys say, work?

Are the others using H.265 though, I didn't see anyone specifically mention that

I don't know that too many people would be using Registrator Viewer with this model either so maybe not too many that can offer comparison for you

It is necessary to write viofo in technical support, what will they say?

Viofo is silent
Windows does not recognize codec 265
I checked on the full, new version, all the same.
It’s sad.

Already put these codecs, all the same.

I checked everything with H.264, everything works both the card and the video, just the program does not work with H.265

I converted from 265 to 264 and everything works fine(y)

Last edited:
Viofo is silent
Windows does not recognize codec 265

I converted from 265 to 264 and everything works fine(y)
It makes no sense to write Viofo about a non-recommended player. Use the recommended Viofo.
To read the GPS information like speed, coordination, please download dashcamViewer to playback. https://support.viofo.com/support/s...he-gps-info-for-viofo-a118c-a118c2-a119-a119s

And codec 265 is it recommended? Is this just for experimenting?

download dashcamViewer to playback
There is a mistake !!
For 265 Viofo is silent, she is silent for 4K.
We'll have to lower the bitrate to 36 and use 264
Or convert to 264 !!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything works, it turned out that you need a codec and set up playback.

Attachments

• ДП.jpg
    ДП.jpg
    679.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
There is a mistake !!
For 265 Viofo is silent, she is silent for 4K.
We'll have to lower the bitrate to 36 and use 264
Or convert to 264 !!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything works, it turned out that you need a codec and set up playback.
in other words, it was a PC problem, not actually a Viofo problem, anyway glad you worked it out :)

My Blackvue DR650s-1CH works with RV. Anyone have a list of compatible dash cams that currently work with RV?
Thanks

I found the update list under the ? but I remember finding a pdf maybe of all brands of cameras that support gps
Have you run across anything like that?

No PDF but there was a list on the website previously, the site was taken over by someone else though and the contents were changed

Ok, thanks. I still use my 650s due to the excellent mapping in RV.
Was hoping to source alternate older hardware that would also allow GPS tracking in Google Maps.

Not long upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 & the registrator viewer was not working for me again so used flip9's file & as per MrX_ua post above, I can also clarify that it works with Google-Maps. Thanks guys :cool:

o_O

So it looks like Google has is now starting to end the keyless API support (was supposed to be in effect since last year). I find its a hit and miss at the moment, so you might find google maps sometimes crashing out after a few seconds.

EDIT: It looks like its a daily global quota for anyone that still uses a keyless API url. Thats explains why its a hit and miss.

Anyway I've now updated the API url with my key which is good for 25,000 map loads per day. You will need to download the updated version below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7dc92xa8buchtq/RegistratorViewer_v.6.0.0.22.zip?dl=0

I've also included the regedit fix in the zip. You just need to run the file and select yes.

Bonjour
Est-ce possible de pouvoir mettre sa propre clé?
Je vais utiliser google translate pour mettre en anglais.
Merci d'avance
Hello
Is it possible to be able to put your own key?
I will use google translate to put in english.
thank you in advance

Back