GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

Is there going to be a hard wire kit available with this?

I would think so.
Whats in the box.

1 x GuardTrak camera
  • 1 x Mount bracket with VHB mount tape pre-installed
  • 1 x Plug & Go 22AWG cigarette plug power adapter lead (4 meter cable)
  • 1 x Hardwire power lead 22 AWG with CELL-POWER low voltage cut off module (4 meter cable)
  • 1 x Mini USB data service cable
  • 1 x Micro SD USB card reader
  • 1 x AV output connection cable
  • 1 x Camera carry case
  • 1 x Spare VHB mount tape
  • 2 x Windscreen pre application cleaning swabs
  • 2 x Recording warning stickers
  • 1 x Quick start user guide
  • 1 x Warranty registration card

Last edited:
This cannot come soon enough. I've stuck to using the suction cup mount on my cam to make the change over as painless as possible.

Of course, this has meant I've been using a suction cup mount for a few months now... It's pretty rattly.

?? what are these? do you stick them on front and back window to tell people you got a cam installed and when your parked and not there to break in and steal it?

?? what are these? do you stick them on front and back window to tell people you got a cam installed and when your parked and not there to break in and steal it?

It's a legal requirement for some states in the USA to notify passengers that audio is being recorded, I'm sure most people won't use them but they're there purely to make sure we're supplying a product compliant with local regulations

Yeah. it would proberly be a good idea to have a camera that exit the car along you where those stickers are in use.

If it is for passengers only i guess the sticker cant be read from the outside ?

Those wonderfull Americans, they got so many good things going for them, and then suddenly you run into somthing thats totally WTF :eek:
BUT then Again i guess that can be said about any country. ( i know i have the same feeling about my native country, tho i see more WTF here than i like )

hehe yeah those programs where cool, the American truckers did not see that comming ;)

I would proberly prefer to drive in Russia over India.

Ps. i cant wait to see some dashcam footage from India, and if possible include the lovely Indian / English language mix i love so much.

I would think so.
Whats in the box.

1 x GuardTrak camera
  • 1 x Mount bracket with VHB mount tape pre-installed
  • 1 x Plug & Go 22AWG cigarette plug power adapter lead (4 meter cable)
  • 1 x Hardwire power lead 22 AWG with CELL-POWER low voltage cut off module (4 meter cable)
  • 1 x Mini USB data service cable
  • 1 x Micro SD USB card reader
  • 1 x AV output connection cable
  • 1 x Camera carry case
  • 1 x Spare VHB mount tape
  • 2 x Windscreen pre application cleaning swabs
  • 1 x Quick start user guide
  • 1 x Warranty registration card

yes, it's included

Thanks that is great, can't wait for this to come out.

It's a legal requirement for some states in the USA to notify passengers that audio is being recorded, I'm sure most people won't use them but they're there purely to make sure we're supplying a product compliant with local regulations
Do the stickers say.....
"This ride may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance"?

Shhh this may incur a few dozen extra betas... :oops:

I hope not but as as many as it takes it takes, have to do it right
as long as the hardware isn't superseded about 20 times and by every other company releasing new stuff, making the guardtrak worthless due to old hardware while we wait.

i'm hanging to get rid of this stupid blackvue garbage.

Those stickers are also a requirement in many countries for public transportation like taxi, busses, etc despite for private use cars no need. So its good to find warning signs from the package. It save a lot of hussle for buyer and rises trust for the brand.

They don't come that quickly, still 6
still on beta 6?? cant be that much wrong with it? if hardware is all good just release it and get everyone beta testing and get more feedback and improve it more. I for one don't mind updating firmware on a weekly basis.

Back