GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

Bah that is by far the crappiest of GS2000 fakes. Just look at the bracket's left side, it's angled, the bracket doesn't even fit the camera. It's going to break in two weeks tops, sooner if you remove/attach cam a few times.

Do you think the guardtrak will be released by Q3 of this year Rick?

so, weekly update, what are we up to?? have you got the power issue sorted? have you got the fix in your hands yet for testing??

Bah that is by far the crappiest of GS2000 fakes. Just look at the bracket's left side, it's angled, the bracket doesn't even fit the camera. It's going to break in two weeks tops, sooner if you remove/attach cam a few times.
Did they really just put the iOS home screen on that camera? o_O

is it being tested by you or someone else and not you as yet?

while they work on that does that stop you working on firmware issues ? are you still fixing firmware?

while they work on that does that stop you working on firmware issues ? are you still fixing firmware?

at the moment yes because this stops us bug fixing, firmware wise I don't think there's anything major outstanding anyway so it's not really adding further delay to that process, what we have left to do for release firmware should be ok to complete while we're preparing for production

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll

"Good things come to those who wait. :)"

Then the manufaxtures need to not let the cat out of the bag too early, otherwise suspense will kill a lot of dashcam enthusiasts ;)

Then the manufaxtures need to not let the cat out of the bag too early, otherwise suspense will kill a lot of dashcam enthusiasts ;)

had I known the issue we were going to have I would have delayed announcing it, not much I can do after the fact though I guess

Lol I can just see it Rick.... "Jokiin hereby revokes this whole thread and any such mention of a Guardtrak dashcam is pure figment of thus imagination"

:D

suspense is already killing me.
200.gif

Its not easy in this day and age.

1534282_10152389360552808_2362749426441839718_n.jpg

Hope this will not be on jokiins menu in the future.
BfGbp5JIcAAU5SM.jpg

Last edited:
Back