GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

Its not easy in this day and age.

1534282_10152389360552808_2362749426441839718_n.jpg

LOL @ ... at the last sentence: "big brother" watching you :)

had I known the issue we were going to have I would have delayed announcing it, not much I can do after the fact though I guess

As the developer and manufacturer, make that decision would not be easy!

Delay product releas means you keep taking money from pocket.

The common way is no product would be perfect, you need to catch marketing, improvement can be done while selling.

The common way is no product would be perfect, you need to catch marketing, improvement can be done while selling.

for firmware improvement I could accept that, for hardware though it's not the right thing to do, I know many do it but that's not the way we do things

You will cost a lot if hardware,
Watch carefully of your pocket:)
Creating a new product cost money and effort!

Copy is always easy.

for firmware improvement I could accept that, for hardware though it's not the right thing to do, I know many do it but that's not the way we do things

And that is why I will be patient, and purchase your products when you consider then fit for release. Goodonyou! Getting tough to find people/companies that have pride in the quality of their workmanship and products nowadays.

I believe that copy also is not cheap as you have a list of molds built.

I hope they would not do it unless you have a huge success.:)

even if they copied the look I don't think they'd actually copy everything, there's 17 pieces to the mold and 5 circuit boards, it's too expensive to do for these knockoff factories

you planning on creating a cheap and nasty knockoff when its released??

it happens, if we are successful someone will copy
nothing like an original, knockoff are cheap and nasty and not worth it really.
like blackvue, utter garbage.

@jokiin, you should be proud that how faithful the fans you have. :)

@wozzzza, you maybe sensitive as see I'm the manufacturer, And You may not know my product was copied:(, jokiin knows the whole story.

Both jokiin and I want to create new products and build trust brand. I make different trye of dashcam than him, but we have common notion, we have ideas exchange.

Both jokiin and I want to create new products and build trust brand. I make different trye of dashcam than him, but we have common notion, we have ideas exchange.
so you have joined forces to share ideas and experiences to build one great product? is that what you mean??

so you have joined forces to share ideas and experiences to build one great product? is that what you mean??

No, I've met with Rock several times to give him some direction on some product he's doing, those are his products

Just an unrelated question, but did you ever consider making a mid-range dashcam? Cuz I'm guessing it costs around $300 which is a bit much for me :(.

nothing but the best in this thread, other places have midrange dashcams ready to go.

nothing but the best in this thread, other places have midrange dashcams ready to go.

There is nothing wrong to have midrange dashcams, most important is that they will be worth money they cost. For example: take any Premium class mass-production cars manufacturer, - they all have premium class, midrange and so called entry level ( Benz, BMW, VW, Audi and so on. Same way is with dashcams. So, if one day @jokiin comes out also with midrange dashcam, - this will show that he cares about other market segments as well. Why not ? " ... if there is a demand, - there should be an offer ", ;)

it happens, if we are successful someone will copy
As I've said before, there are ways to minimize their impact. The Mobius method I think is one good way.

Just an unrelated question, but did you ever consider making a mid-range dashcam? Cuz I'm guessing it costs around $300 which is a bit much for me :(.

I am working on other product also but those are under a different brand we do

Back