GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

ok, although im hungry for info and this cam, i like the updates but don't want to hold the production up by keeping you away from your work by reply to posts here.

man, a week has gone fast, 4 or so days here without a post, I guess we are letting the man get down to work and not bothering him, BUT, weekly update, what are we up to?? have you got the power issue sorted? have you got the fix in your hands yet for testing??

Fingers crossed while knocking on Wood :)

well you know what you are looking for, how long will the testing take? is it something that can be done in a day or will it take many days in different conditions to fully test if its corrected?

can't speculate how long, a week maybe, perhaps a bit more, most stuff has been tested, changed, redone etc etc so we're really down to a couple of specific scenarios only that require testing, have failed this process before though so don't want to get too excited just yet

Literally have my finger on the 'send now' button on PayPal lol!!!!

Literally have my finger on the 'send now' button on PayPal lol!!!!
I have pressed it but transaction is waiting in cyberspace until he starts accepting payment.

[I'd OTE="wozzzzza, post: 70077, member: 887"]well you know what you are looking for, how long will the testing take? is it something that can be done in a day or will it take many days in different conditions to fully test if its corrected?[/QUOTE]

I'd suggest to you can take a cup of coff to have a rest.:)

Testing is very important to find the bugs and fix, I believe jokiin wants his product meet or beyond your expectations, too much pressure may impact the the progress.

don't worry I won't be sending out anything before it's ready just to say it's out there, would rather wait and get it sorted

yeah im getting used to waiting, a lesson I need to learn in life is to wait, I cant have everything I want when I want, jokiin is teaching me this lesson very well and I am learning very well. normally if I have to wait for something I want for more than a month, if I don't really need it then I loose interest in it, but I have not lost interest in this thing for 6 months now so its go'er once its released for sale.

update time again, have you received this modified camera yet? started testing?? hows it going?

update time again, have you received this modified camera yet? started testing?? hows it going?
not yet, my QC staff got it, found a problem and it went back to engineering, they've done another mod and it has been sent out again so things have been happening, but not really newsworthy at this stage

@jokiin, do companies test the impact force that a camera can still continue to record under?

No test for that scenario that I've seen
I guess I am curious about how dash cams do in accidents. There are so many videos to show they survive well enough to keep the last clip, yet some don't in less force. Bob posted a video where a small impact dislodged his camera and the last clip was almost unusable.

I was wondering if companies think about this.

how it is mounted has as much influence on the result as any other factor, luck probably plays a part as well

Back