GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

Cool, is it available?

In production now
is that the gs type one you sold to my mate 18 or so months ago?? or another one you have recently completed? is it better than GT2S??

do you have a link for it on this forum?

Please do provide extra info Jokiin :)

Will when I can
8329948-536895-top-secret-stamp.jpg

I held it in my hands when I was in China a few weeks ago, it's coming for sure. Rick will be ready to Rock soon enough.

I held it in my hands when I was in China a few weeks ago, it's coming for sure. Rick will be ready to Rock soon enough.
did it give you a hard on?

haha i was just about to mention that Tommy :D
#CIA
We can nither confirm nor deny that this is our first tweet :p

Laughed my ass off when i heard that yesterday, but still i doubt they will issue me a "come and go as you please" visa like i had in my old passport when i was sailing.

Damm terrorists :mad:

Quick question Rick. How come you've released info and specs on the Guardtrak but not other models that are in production?

Quick question Rick. How come you've released info and specs on the Guardtrak but not other models that are in production?

GuardTrak is 100% ours, the others we're working on are under another brand and are using some shared technology so you'll see some lookalike product but different (like what we did with our previous camera) in the market

Aside from that though they're not ready, website isn't finished etc and if I spend time fielding questions etc it slows us down, better to only talk about them once they're ready to go so I don't have people waiting constantly like we have here, if something is delayed it's not a big deal if nobody's expecting it anyway

Ok thanks Rick, appreciate the answer.

is this our cue to shut the f up and let the man get his cameras out so we can use them? maybe have to hide this thread for a few weeks.

Back