GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

yeah that's pretty much right, which is normally the person that lies the best and lies about what you want the most. so you vote for them knowing well enough that they wont deliver on their promise but you hold your breath any way.

Thats why i have stopped voting, i can no longer be a active part of,,,,,,, well nothing, when a lot of things are needed here.

And i have stopped arguing with Danes, as i allways get the same poo trown back in my head.

Offcourse there is much worse places to live than here, but its wrong to compare Denmark with some African nations and so on.
And for the mony we pay in taxes and the opportunities we have had the past 50 years, i really think a lot of things should be much better and different here.

how's this camera coming along now?? got this hardware sorted out? if not what is happening with it?

I would pay $600 for single and $1000 for dual, right now for a dashcam that has everything I need:

- Black, Super low profile, close to the windshield
- Parking mode (motion+G+sound)
- 1080p or above, with crisp Vicovation like details, day or night
- Normal (not micro, because I keep losing them) SDXC support up to 128GB.
- Easy access to the card (below the camera)
- Capacitor not battery
- No screen whatsoever.
- Integrated GPS

Just saying Jokiin, take my money :)

Hi Jokiin,
How will this camera perform at night on a car with HID?
Thanks

Won't be a problem if they're legal lights, those ultra bright purple looking lights might throw the white balance off though
I've got stock HIDs my car. The issue I'm having is that number plates are over exposed and unreadable when the light shines on it. You did mention to me that the 75s should be a bit better, but how will this model get along? Cheers

Also, since there is nothing else to do, a comparison:
guard-track-gt2s.jpg

You already got one? :D

What seems to be a massive following for a product which is not yet available has been achieved. There are many organizations out there who dream of achieving such a 'pre-launch' marketing success as jokiin has done without having to make any wild promises or indeed having to spend BIG $'s on campaigns - so any idea 'when' it will hit the road so to speak?:cool:

Still can't give a date, we're in a bit of a holding pattern at the moment, the A2 will be end of life soon (earlier than anticipated, we're way behind schedule obviously though anyway) and the A7 SDK still needs work before our required functionality can be supported so even that version is pending fixes before we could release

In some respects it's not all bad as some other tech has been updated since we first decided on the spec so we'll be able to do higher specification than originally planned in some of the models

I'll wait until things are set in stone before going into more detail on any spec changes, some changes are still needed in the SDK before any of that can happen, that's something Ambarella control so need to wait until they get things sorted, the A7 is still somewhat basic in its supported functionality at this time

Wish I had something more positive to say but that's where we're at right now

With ya till the end Rick.... Money ready and waiting in the bank and going nowhere!

If it's in the bank, it's going *somewhere* :p

Will GT2S be able to be powered by an already existing Lukas power cable (like this)?

My understanding is that both Lukas and GuardTrak use 12V so the question is only about the connector. Is the power connector type for GT2S already specified?

Back