GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

1. Highest resolution possible
2. Can withstand extreme temperatures
2. Close to the windshield
3. Good at night
4. Capacitor
5. Some zoom, even of it's digital.

Thanks Jokiin

I would say the Panorama meets the most important of your criteria, temp, night, capacitor, by design it can't mount as close the windshield although some users have used 3rd party brackets to improve this

Zoom is something you'd do in review or post processing, software like Registrator Viewer is good for that

Here's an example off what @niko did with his old and new Panorama
32Yy0VOl.jpg

First post from 10/21/13: "the first model of which we will be releasing shortly" ;-)

Time is a relative term... ;-)

Was close at that stage, technical issues meant we didn't though, I'm in no hurry to release a product that's not sorted

Better late with 100% working product than never with dead on arrival product.
Market is full of half baked and bad supported products.

...and here! but I am getting a tad desperate now given the sky rocketing 'cash for crash' scams spreading like wildfire here now

I've always admired your integrity @jokiin , well done.

I would like jokiin to move to Denmark and enter politics, that way we at least have 1 person with integrety to vote for.

The top 179 dumbasses we have at the moment have lost all feelings i have towards them, aside for loathing witch is strong against them.

thanks for the vote of confidence :) I don't think I'd fit into that world though, rather do things right or not at all

The top 179 dumbasses we have at the moment have lost all feelings i have towards them, aside for loathing witch is strong against them.
Australia first, but hey, the world is full of these idiots who lie like pigs in mud to get votes then don't do what they say. you cant get away from them, that's what politics is, a pack of liars who learn how to lie convincingly and stuff the nation up.

I would like jokiin to move to Denmark and enter politics, that way we at least have 1 person with integrety to vote for.
I will add, no offence Jokiin, I don't think jokiin will make it in politics, he's too honest, he will loose by a landslide as he wont be able to do what he says as it will be impossible most likely. of if he does enter and does what he says, no one will vote for him as he will not be campaigning to do enough, even though what he campaigns to do is doable it will not be anywhere near enough to convince anyone to vote for him, only way he would get in is if he lied about getting the impossible done and then when everyone votes him in for being a great liar and when doesn't do what he says he is going to do because it is impossible everyone will start complaining and next election will vote another liar in. do you see the cycle?? it has taken me 20 years to learn how politics work and this is the conclusion I have recently come up with, who ever lies the best gets the votes and who ever you vote for you are screwed in any case.

some things I've noticed about the political system in Australia, probably other places as well

candidates say what they feel people want to hear, reality has little to do with policy ideas

people don't vote for who they like, they vote for who they hate the least

Back