Hard wiring mobius to golf mk5?

Jim 01

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone successfully hardwired their mobius in a mk5 golf using a piggy back fuse? I've tried piggy backing off the cigarette lighter fuse which is only powered when ignition is on, but the mobius keeps running? I'm using a super capacitor so I thought it would shut off when I take the key out? I've tried switching the fuse the other way round but it made no difference. Any help would be much appreciated.

Has anyone successfully hardwired their mobius in a mk5 golf using a piggy back fuse? I've tried piggy backing off the cigarette lighter fuse which is only powered when ignition is on, but the mobius keeps running? I'm using a super capacitor so I thought it would shut off when I take the key out? I've tried switching the fuse the other way round but it made no difference. Any help would be much appreciated.
I have a Skoda and the ciggie lighter is permanent live. Piggy back the rear wiper fuse and this should sort it mate.

I have a Skoda and the ciggie lighter is permanent live. Piggy back the rear wiper fuse and this should sort it mate.
Cheers Il try that tomorrow

Another option, not sure if it's helpful:

Back