Has anyone signed up here from being "tagged"

CheckYourLights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front&Rear-SH800/ Front 2nd Vico-Opia 2
I was just curious if any of the members here ended up here from seeing one of these under their wiper?
WMaLEbNm.jpg

I always carry some in my wallet and in a few family members cars in case I don't have my wallet on me.

I try to put one under the wiper of a neat looking car, or a car like one of mine.
From memory I have tagged the fallowing cars in different car parks

A late 1970s red Trans Am
An early 1980 red Trans Am
an LS2 GTO
A black C6 Corvette
a few 4th Gen Camaros
A Dodge Rampage (Dodge version of the El Camino)
a few Lotus eating lunch
A few Subarus
and I am sure quite a few more

I also keep them on my Camaro at car shows. Anyone here taken one?
6L0riji.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep up taggin those nice cars :cool:

Glad to see someone who got tagged take one of my cards.
2GJEeT5.png

Also yes I know part of the front plate cover is missing. the car was backed into and the other driver took off while it was parked up at a shop before I could get a camera in. For some reason it was entertaining to see your passenger notice it though.

I wanted to bump this.
I have been out of cards for about a month now. I keep meaning to order some more, but before I do. I wanted to ask to see if anyone would be kind enough to design an updated card. I would love to myself, but I just don't have the skills to do so.

Member Gurkha9 provided a very nice card, but the cameras on it are a little out of date. If anyone would like to post up some new ideas and designs I'd love to take a look at them and have some ordered through CafePress hopefully by the end of the month.

I seen places like VistaPrint offer some kind of deal, but I never really looked into it.

You can't go wrong with VistaPrint, they're excellent. I don't know anything about CafePress.
I agree. I've used them in the past. They have a bunch of options for cards but may not have the specifics graphics you're looking for. There's an option to use your own graphics but it starts getting a bit expensive then.

I was just curious if any of the members here ended up here from seeing one of these under their wiper?
WMaLEbNm.jpg

I always carry some in my wallet and in a few family members cars in case I don't have my wallet on me.

I try to put one under the wiper of a neat looking car, or a car like one of mine.
From memory I have tagged the fallowing cars in different car parks

A late 1970s red Trans Am
An early 1980 red Trans Am
an LS2 GTO
A black C6 Corvette
a few 4th Gen Camaros
A Dodge Rampage (Dodge version of the El Camino)
a few Lotus eating lunch
A few Subarus
and I am sure quite a few more

I also keep them on my Camaro at car shows. Anyone here taken one?
6L0riji.jpg
Not likely... :D:D:D

Back