HELP! SG Acting up again!

If your Walmart Sandisk card doesn’t have “A1” stamped on the front it’s not compatible. The previous non-A1 Sandisk Ultra version uses a proprietary controller that doesn’t follow the SD standards tight enough. (Can cause issues in dashcam products over time)
I already dropped it off at the post office with no card.

The new A1 version of Sandisk Ultra is good now. Your card should look like this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B073JYVKNX

Mine does have A1. It looks like the one you sent, except it says micro 1 and mine says micro V10 and mine is Ultra Plus, and the one you sent is Ultra. Mine is 128 gb and the other is 64 gb. Which should I use?

As long as it has A1 and you bought it from a trusted source should be fine but we've never tested that exact card. I don't think there is a reason to buy a new one yet unless the replacement camera has similar behavior.

Make sure you format your card(s) in the new camera once it arrives. It won't be good to leave the left over files on the card etc.

So which card should I use just to be safe? The one you showed me on Amazon, or the new one I bought or the old original one? and what gb.

1) Stop the record in progress with REC button (light stops blinking)
2) Press Menu button
3) Press Mic button a few times to arrow down until you see "FORMAT"
4) The center event button is the select OK button so press that
5) Select OK

I lost the business card but I have the order no..2650. 5/2/2018 richard harrison 406 red fox run, summerville sc. 29485. Can you send it today?(SAT) Maybe you can format a card there for me so all I will have to do is plug it in and go! There are a lot of savy guys on here...unfortunately I ain't one.
gotta love them good ol american houses, big yards, shade.
1534639240372.png

Let's see a picture of where you live in
Australia

Looks big. Not the car. Got other pics of Australia?

My place take the cake in being boring / mundane / nothing special.

home sweet home.jpg

But thats what a Dane have after a lifetime of work,,,,, Okay and a lot of bad decisions in the financial realm too.
And no i dont own the entire brownstone building, just rent one of the 8 apartments there.

I just moved into a new house this month. I went with a maintenance free rock garden since I hate mowing the lawn. (Plus I’m in the Nevada desert)

40a1bd599ac1748fe2e7620fc374feb9.jpg

Hehe yeah a garden up there in the desert will just be murder on the water bill.

i can see people now cutting the corner and walking all over ya rock garden instead of the footpath to save a couple seconds of walking time to get around the corner.

Cutting grass is a waste of time. I went back to see the little house I grew up in and played in the yard. The new owners had made a beautiful rose garden where the front yard used to be.

My place take the cake in being boring / mundane / nothing special.

View attachment 40846

But thats what a Dane have after a lifetime of work,,,,, Okay and a lot of bad decisions in the financial realm too.
And no i dont own the entire brownstone building, just rent one of the 8 apartments there.
How's that working out for you? I've always had trouble with neighbors when living in an apartment. I will never do it again.

Cutting grass is a waste of time.
Yeah, takes quite some time to cut an acre with a push mower. It's one of the ways I force myself to get some exercise.

Couldn't find a picture handy, so I pulled a screenshot from the dash cam card.
Screenshot_2018-08-19-06-50-38.jpg
This is a first for my date being wrong on this cam, this drive is yesterday returning from the grocery store. I am guessing the gps hasn't properly synced after sitting for two weeks.

Yeah, takes quite some time to cut an acre with a push mower. It's one of the ways I force myself to get some exercise.

Couldn't find a picture handy, so I pulled a screenshot from the dash cam card.

This is a first for my date being wrong on this cam, this drive is yesterday returning from the grocery store. I am guessing the gps hasn't properly synced after sitting for two weeks.
i was gonna say there might be an issue that needs addressing, then i notice its a blackspew, then i thought, that explains it, they always play up some way or another and no fix available as there is no or next to no support.

Back