How long does the date & time stick on B1W if no power supply for long period of time?

I spent a parking mode test .. I connected the recorder to the USB charger and left for a day in an empty office. I expected to get about 24 hours of video files. But I found one the 64GB tf card only 12 hours of video, 4 hours of which were driving files (237 files by ~ 90MB). I carefully checked them and saw no movements and responding accelerometer. That is, the DVR lay on the table and no one bothered him, but it recorded in driving mode. Vibrations and landsets are excluded. This means that the DVR simply "forgot" for 4 hours to go to parking mode... Why? Firmware: BSSC04.190401.V0

I started the test - left the DVR on the table 12/08/2021 at 10:00AM. Finished the test 13/08/2021 at 05:30PM. Those driving files (237 files by ~ 90mb) are the oldest and start at 08/13/2021 05:20AM and under 09:20AM . It turns out that the DVR at night spontaneously switched to driving mode. Maybe it did not like to lie for a long time? I use a San Disk Extreme 64GB TF card..

Last edited:
I also spent the test and found that if in the mobile application to enter the settings and change the sensitivity of the G-sensor to any value, then after exiting the settings and start recording, the sensitivity of the G-sensor becomes incredibly high. We touch the table with a finger, on which the DVR lies and it trigger. And it doesn't matter what sensitivity you set - it will be super high! Even if you now close the application and turn off the wi-fi, then the sensitivity remains super high. Apparently it was what happened in my case .. in front of the tests I went to the settings ... Apparently the micro vibrations of the building did not give it to the parking mode. It helps only reconnecting the power. After that, the DVR works fine on the selected G-sensor settings.

Last edited:
Now I left DVR in the car all night. In the morning I checked the record and saw that all files have size ~90Mb (04am to 11am). There are no parking files at all! G-sensor set to middle. Power after setting was reconnected. Conclusion - B1W does not always go into parking mode!

Last edited:
I spent another test by falling the ball from the same height on the table, near the lying B1W, which showed that all three G-sensor sensitivity settings are the same! There is no difference what sensitivity to set

estore009, can you fix that issue in firmware with 3min parking mode wifi off?))

I install this firmware and DVR is stop recording every 3 minutes...
Yeah, it stops recording and enters the parking mode if no movement within 3 mins!

Yeah, it stops recording and enters the parking mode if no movement within 3 mins!
But it stops recording says "recording stop" and on it all. Red light glows constantly and G-Sensor waiting for movement, after this it again record 3 mins and stops... No parking mode activates((

estore009 please help!

I spent another test on the 20180614S firmware. The behavior is exactly the same as on the firmware 190401. I left B1W at home on a soft table for a day (no vibrations, no contacts). B1W it regularly recorded about 6 hours of 31MB parking files. After that, independently switched to driving mode, because the following video files (5 hours) are 91MB size (driving mode). Conclusion - regardless of the firmware, with long-term operation of the parking mode, the recorder spontaneously turns back to driving mode!

I checked the files recorded in order (the latest parking file and the first driving file) to see the reason for the transition from the parking mode to driving mode, there are absolutely no movements / blows / vibrations and even a frame with a scattering picture that usually happens when switching between parking mode and driving mode

Or you load this standard firmware and switch parking mode manually in the app?

No. I load firmware with automatic 3mins parking mode switch. And it works, but after several hours spontaneously turns back to driving mode

Can you spent the same test - leave B1W on the table for a day? ))

but after several hours spontaneously turns back to driving mode
Not sure it was triggered by light condition changes! Someones mentioned it before, but no clue to solve it!

Back