I want to avoid fake G1W-CB

It's a generic product, there's no real or fake, just different versions depending on who made it

If you want a know result buy from the vendor listed in the reviews

As Jokiin said the G1W series is a generic design not a specific product.

That said I bought my G1W-H that were manufactured by Black Box (same as the one you linked to) and they are good cameras that meet the advertised specifications. Buy something that is fulfilled by Amazon and you should be protected in the event you receive something different than you expected.

Allright thanks. Do you know if there will be new models in 2015? I tried to search on that, but found nothing since it is a generic product

Allright thanks. Do you know if there will be new models in 2015? I tried to search on that, but found nothing since it is a generic product
Actually the one you linked to is a 'new' model. When I was making the purchase decision last fall there were only 3 G1W models that I could find - G1W, G1W-H and G1W-C.

Actually the one you linked to is a 'new' model. When I was making the purchase decision last fall there were only 3 G1W models that I could find - G1W, G1W-H and G1W-C.
Oh great! There is also this model, but without capacitor, but looks to have a much better build quality than the others: https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00HMNFWYW

ctually the one you linked to is a 'new' model.
I glanced over the listing, but what makes the CB different then the C?

Black bezel around the lens instead of the silver/chrome.
Oh that flew right over my head in the listing. I even seen it written and thought it meant that the case only came in all black (As opposed to blue like when the G1W first came out) and went right down to the spec list. Now that you said that I actually looked at the picture.

What a way to start off a new year :oops: Sorry about that.

Back