I will pay you for your dashcam footage

kevin c.

Reaction score
Country
United States
i am looking to purchase the rights to use decent quality dashcam footage that shows the fault of another driver. you must own the rights to use the footage. pay depends on how well it suits our needs. this will be for an ad. contact me at kevin@inventel.tv

Are you looking for accidents, near-misses or examples of very poor driving?

accidents that show fault of the other driver

i am looking to purchase the rights to use decent quality dashcam footage that shows the fault of another driver. you must own the rights to use the footage. pay depends on how well it suits our needs. this will be for an ad. contact me at kevin@inventel.tv
Must be an accident that shows fault of another driver

I might pay you for that, though it does not show any real damage. is that your footage that you own the rights to?

I might pay you for that, though it does not show any real damage. is that your footage that you own the rights to?

It's my footage from when someone reversed into my car about six months ago.

yeah that one that shows the accident with the border patrol filmed with a different brand of camera altogether :rolleyes:

The earlier clip was from one of your cams. ;)

If kevin c makes a reasonable offer for the clip I'll ask for it to go towards the running costs of this forum.

How about a reckless biker weaving through traffic? :D

Last edited:
The earlier clip was from one of your cams. ;)

yeah I know, which makes me wonder what lies they'll tell this time (they have form)

If kevin c makes a reasonable offer for the clip I'll ask for it to go towards the running costs of this forum.

you could keep the money, don't expect much though, I've seen heaps of these deals and they pay next to nothing for clips

they pay next to nothing for clips

Yes, I think that's quite possible.
But I don't have an urgent need for a few extra beer tokens. ;)

Back