kajmac

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Dash Cam
Mini 0806, Mini 0803, 3x SGZC12RC-V2, Mobius C
It was last week as someone drove into my car in the parking lot, damage of $ 14,000. They drove away without leaving a note, hit and run :(.

I have two cameras in the car. A mini 0806 front and 0803 rear, but the 0806 corrupted the files, 5 min before i parked and after. Mini 0803 had not recorded anything in one week :( Im really mad!

I am now looking for new cameras. I want a camera that may be on motion detection / park guard. Good video quality, and is reliable!
Have a good deal on blackvue dr650gw-2ch at $260 but the rear camera is very poor and I do not know how reliable blackvue is, really need a reliable camera.
My favorit for now is SGZC12RC-V2 to use with Cellink B so that I do not have problems with the battery.
What can you guys recommend me?

Last edited:
that would do what you want, the motion detect works quite well on this model also, can be run off the vehicle and switch to a power bank when parked quite easily, we have a user on here that uses his like that now

that would do what you want, the motion detect works quite well on this model also, can be run off the vehicle and switch to a power bank when parked quite easily, we have a user on here that uses his like that now
A power bank is a very good idea. Becouse Cellink B is very expensive.

Last edited:
@jokiin Will SG9665GC support buffered motion in the future?

SGZC12RC v2 sounds like a good fit. Hard wire it via battery discharge prevention. (MotoPark Multi Safer) If you get two systems, you can power them both off one MotoPark via cig splitter.
I have this setup in the Mustang. (I understand your need to us a separate battery though)
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...ony-exmor-imx322-wdr.8500/page-33#post-151447

Your setup looks really good :). So what i think ill do is Buy 2 x SGZC12RC-v2 and a MotoPark. Thank you guys for quick reply :)

Back