Just got my replacement A119S V1 , done this test can you please look

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front A119 , Rear A119S v1
Ive never done this since as I dont think filming a computer screen is relevant perhaps. But whilst on my new unit setting up the menus and date and formating card and so forth, I figured Id record whats in front of me. Setting is at 1080p60Frame I believe and audio muted. The fonts are very hard to read, is this alright? Generally all else seems ok so far, I have yet to install in the truck back window, I just got this today as a replacement from Adorama which had issue with capacitor not working.

Im not a pro at uploading videos, but I linked it to Vimeo, hopefully that hosting site works.

Cheers.

the dashcam doesn't have auto focus optics, but static for only one distance
try to record from 10ft away
get outside and record 3ft to 30ft away objects, post the result

any normal video camcorder has auto focus system that adjusts / rotates optics / lenses
but, it can focus to single distance at a time

Thanks for reply and answers, appreciate filling in my lack of knowledge in regards to the autofocus.

One of many things I have learned here about photography is be patient and experiment with settings

I have been trying to upload a video but first failed, file to big so

I been trying to upload a test video first it said file to big so I reduced it using handbrake. Now it still won't load with message saying security issue, refresh and try again or somtimes it says file extension problem. ??????? the original vid in camera looks very good, nice and clear with no blurry spots on the sides also no hot pixels. I am very satisfied.

i

Back