Love this one ... ( Australians at their best ) Safe drivers ( Not )

Well back then there wasent much fun to be had on the island, if my Aussie history serve me right there was little to none fun the first many years.

if you dial 112 here on a mobile it redirects to 000
In the UK I believe it's the same thing: if you "dial" (it has to be in between inverted commas because no one really dials phone numbers anymore ;)) 999 it's redirected to 112.
999 was the name of a 80's punk rock band, though.

In the UK I believe it's the same thing: if you "dial" (it has to be in between inverted commas because no one really dials phone numbers anymore ;)) 999 it's redirected to 112.
999 was the name of a 80's punk rock band, though.

I thought they updated the number in the UK

Ozzi speech !
Lets not forget , the language is being corrupted by American popular RAP crap !
Which is further corrupted by BOGAN speak .. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogan

Wont be too long before I no longer speak Ozzi , but rather English , which may or may not become a very outdated mode of communication .
Lets not forget England and the USA , both of which have a language sub culture that persons from elsewhere may find as difficult to understand as Latin !

Lets not forget England and the USA , both of which have a language sub culture that persons from elsewhere may find as difficult to understand as Latin !
That happens between generations within the same geographic area. :eek:

I have relatives living 100 Km or so further up north in the part of Denmark i am in, and when they get a little drunk i have to say what ? a lot :)
But its older ppl, young ppl there dont speak with the dialect.

Some ppl argue its a shame we loose the old dialects, i think a bigger problem is a lot of ppl in Denmark dont even speak Danish, or only speak it when they are forced to do so.

Back