LS650W

Hi, Mtz! It's been so long! (y) It's too difficult for me to wait a battery from China. I hate the wasted time at Custom...
For now I used a battery (LI40B) from another camera and I connected it in my LS650W. It works! It has three contacts (+, - and T-thermistor), exactly the same like original battery (white wire is thermistor) and I adapted it by soldering three wires then I made the connection with DVR's motherboard. The only problem would be not to charge the battery... I'll see it after a while.

By the way, Mtz, what's your oppinion about Xiaomi 70mai Pro?

Last edited:
Not a Xiaomi fan, but maybe the 70Mai A800 is their best option.
I am not Xiaomi fan because many unknown manufacturers are creating products under their Xiaomi brand name and later I discover that it is not a Xiaomi product. In China even Bosch have some dashcam but I will never buy such dashcam which is not made by Bosch but by some chinese company which obtained the Bosch approval to produce dashcams in China. With BMW dashcam the same. For sure there are many other examples.

enjoy,
Mtz

But I doubt the 70mai PROs (or other from 70mai series) sold in our country are "fakes". They connect for firmware updates to official server (70mai), therefore they have Xiaomi conformity, no matter where they are assembled. Maybe even there are fakes, but I don't think that big traders (for example, like emag) sell something like that.
The only problem would be not to charge the battery... I'll see it after a while.
It's OK, the charging process works good. ;)

I haven't seen fakes of the A800 or 70mai Pro yet, and so far they seem to be good cams, especially the A800 which is also sold as the MiDrive D09. True 4K vids at a low price nobody else gets close to.

Phil

Indeed, Xiaomi proved once again that good things can be done at decent prices. I have a PocoF1 smartphone from them, I also had some Note PROs from them and all these phones have powerful hardware at low prices. But, still, I'm not a fan of Xiaomi... I'm just the fan of performance/price ratio. ;)

Back