Lukas 7950 wifi gps obd ii model speed display issue

Also does anyone know what the little "A" with the aperature looking thing around it is that shows up on my playback video. Sometimes the rings start to turn green. I couldn't find it in the manual. To me it looks like a photography symbol of an iris opening and closing but its from the OBD II info so it has me puzzled!

I think that's the for Eco Drive stuff that is supposed to tell you how you are driving and where you can be more economical?

Actually no sorry that's the accelerator pedal / throttle:

LK_9700_obd_01.jpeg

Ahh. I turned that crap off! I think the whole ECO movement in vehicles is what's ruining them these days. Quirky transmission programming and such.

Oh I see. Well that's cool then. I'll have to go back and check some video and see where I may have gotten that whole thing to light up!

Nope I do not see turn signal info. I do get brake pedal on, speed in km/h only, steering wheel degree of rotation, which gear the transmission is in, engine rpm, and I think that's it. The km/h are spot on I just wish I could change it to mi/h successfully.

According to compatible vehicles table of OBD II, mine (Hyundai Veracruz) will not have turn signals nor steering wheel info, but with spot on km/h it's worth it to buy one.

Last edited:
I'm going to order Lukas OBD II for my 7950. There are 3 types (A,B,C) of the OBD II. Do you know which type is for lk-7950?

lukashd.com/dashcam/product_info/blackbox_750.html

LK_750_13.jpg

Attachments

• OBD II Specs.jpg
    OBD II Specs.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back