Mini 0803 coming

if you're going to compare video to your Mobius you're probably not going to be pleased, I'm sure Rayman will be eager for your feedback though ;)

I can make some video with mobius together for compare, if necessary. :)

I hope nobody gets in an accident because they're busy fiddling with the 803 making all of these videos!

So, I made the 1296p test, but looks not relevant because of the rain... :(
Overall, my opinion is still that 1296p does not give more advantage in PQ as 1080p, but using more bandwidth...
WDR was turned ON, in the future, I will defenetly turn off this feature in daytime. As I guessed, resulting only more noise :(
Also tried LDWS, but maybe my setting was too wide, because it did not do anything... Next time I will try with narrower setting.

The 1296p video is uploaded here: (for 48hrs only)

http://www.fokfoldiibolyak.hu/Content/Images/0803/AMBA0167-0171.MOV

(as I mentioned, it's realy bad, because of the rain, and enabled WDR...)

I uploaded the videos of my G1W which is 6G lens inside, which shoting the same time with 0803. (the common G1W on market is 4G lens)
Thanks for uploading G1W videos, but it would have been interesting to have also 0803 videos you have shooted at the same time to make a comparison.

Please, could anyone post a picture of the plug of the 0803 micro USB mount ?
I would like to see the orientation of the Micro USB plug.

I have ordered a 0803 from Foxoffer this afternoon and I would like to see the orientation of the plug to order a right-angle or left-angle Mini USB to Micro USB adapter.

You will need a right angled one

You will need a right angled one
This one ?

$_57.JPG

Yes, If you are plugging into the mount

Yes I will plug into the mount.
Thanks !

right angled one is correct if he wants the cable to run up into the roof lining

The one chris posted is correct
I have edited my post... my picture does not match with Stef's picture ! Of course I want the cable to go to the roof !

This one should be OK :

$T2eC16NHJGoFFu9UFVGOBSRYk-W48g~~60_57.JPG

I got an idea, buy both and then you will know one of them will work

Yes Stef is right, chris, the last pic you posted is correct, very sorry

No problem @leggo, I made also a mistake when I said that Stef was wrong :D

Back