Mini 0803 coming

Good Day

Well I flashed the memory with the last version of firmware that supports internal memory and GPS and she is pooched all it does now is the blue light comes on and that is it,no screen, zip. nada.
I guess I should have just thrown 100.00 out the window, it would have gave me the same result.
Live and learn.

Take Care Guys and Gals

Good Day

Well I flashed the memory with the last version of firmware that supports internal memory and GPS and she is pooched all it does now is the blue light comes on and that is it,no screen, zip. nada.
I guess I should have just thrown 100.00 out the window, it would have gave me the same result.
Live and learn.

Take Care Guys and Gals
Looks like you got a faulty one, RMA it and ask for a replacement the 0803 is a great camera.

Good Day

I am new here as well and am also having the same issue with my 0803 with 16gb internal memory when using the usb supplied cable, a blue screen saying usb connecting and that is it, cannot seem to transfer data to PC to view video.
I am going to try a micro sd card and see if that will work but still does not explain the blue screen with internal memory.

Take Care

Go to the Device manager and click Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand.
Right click on each entry and click Uninstall.
Reboot computer to reinstall drivers.
Plug mini into usb an pray drivers install.

Two different lenses? o_O
2lenses89n6hsolfu.jpg

What are the differences :s

Different resellers. The one on the top if from Foxoffer (the one I bought recently).
The other one is from JooVuu (the one I ordered for a colleague).

Different resellers. The one on the top if from Foxoffer (the one I bought recently).
The other one is from JooVuu (the one I ordered for a colleague).

they are from two different manufacturers, they source their cameras from different suppliers

Is one of the lenses better? :D

Is one of the lenses better? :D

I don't want to taint your opinion by telling you which I think is better but yes I do feel one gives slightly different results to the other, that can partially be firmware related though as the specs are different and what is required in the firmware differs as a result

I don't want to taint your opinion by telling you which I think is better but yes I do feel one gives slightly different results to the other, that can partially be firmware related though as the specs are different and what is required in the firmware differs as a result

How about you just tell us which one do you think is better :-)

Tobi@s have you had chance to compare 2 cameras? Any difference?

Just did one, will maybe compare at night a second time:
Both devices use the same Firmware.
compare-0803-0803.png

Last edited:
I don't see any differences in this one :S

Hm.. Look at the cyclist on the left

if you want to make a comparison you really need to shoot samples from the same spot, one at a time, take a bit of video, swap the camera to the same mount and then repeat, the lens angle differs but that's harder to pick when the shots are not from the same mount, things like people in the shot are going to move but the static stuff in the background are good markers for comparison, if you can do it somewhere where there's a lot in the background can help, gas station, supermarket entry, that kind of thing

Is there much improvement in this latest firmware 6.11 version 0803 with GPS+8gb internal memory.

Is it worth updating at this point in time??

Where did you get this Firmware?

Back