Mini 0803 coming

I've bought twice from FoxOffer. Very good communication and fast shipping (to AUS). Not to mention the best price on 0801. Will definitely use FoxOffer again.
Good to know. Thank you for the feedback!

I've bought twice from FoxOffer. Very good communication and fast shipping (to AUS). Not to mention the best price on 0801. Will definitely use FoxOffer again.
Appreciate the feedback!

It will be 2 to 4 days delay to get all ready, now producing mainboard, please kindly wait for more days.
Thank you for the update. I am happy to wait until all is fully ready.

1080P Night video in city

1296P night video in city:

Video recorded by latest firmware 0416.
With regard to these videos - The clarity is very good in the low light situation!:) Is the slight flashing/flickering at certain points related to LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System) or is something else happening?:confused:

Hi it would be possible to use 64 GB card on mini0803?
not at this time
Are there any plans, that you know of, to make the 0803 compatible with 64GB exFAT format memory cards in future FW updates?

Last edited:
Well in both videos there is CCTV / ANPR cameras above the road taking Pictures 4 sure, and the radio is tuend into the oldies but goodies station :)

First time poster here, I was almost set to buy the GT680W and found this today, how does this two compare?
form factor/size is not a concern to me, just pure video quality.
thanks

Will there be a capacitor version?

Don't believe its physically possible due to space restraints

There is another similar size camera coming that is battery free though, just had a look at it yesterday

If I may ask -
What camera is that - and what are the advantages of a capacitor version?

If I may ask -
What camera is that - and what are the advantages of a capacitor version?

similar styled product that someone else has developed, capacitor has advantage over batteries due to lifespan and temperature handling

estore009 on eBay currently sells a "0801 pro" with same specs as 0803.
Wondering about reliability of this item.
I guess it is a different factory ?

Will the GPS display on the 0803 have the ability to switch between KPH and MPH?

Hi all,
is this the new ORIGINAL 0803+WDR?

Is there any other seller on Aliexpress or eBay?

Thank you mates

Hi all,
is this the new ORIGINAL 0803+WDR?

Is there any other seller on Aliexpress or eBay?

Thank you mates

that's a picture of one, no mass production has happened for any of the China market sellers as yet and it's a new seller with zero feedback, I think you'd do better to wait until someone reputable has it

Not a clue how to setup LDWS

Received my 0803 yesterday in the UK, so far 10/10

Back