Mini 0803 coming

I welcome your fairness to the "system".
But, please increase your warranty to one year!
If you done it already and I am not aware of it, I welcome it as well

I welcome your fairness to the "system".
But, please increase your warranty to one year!
If you done it already and I am not aware of it, I welcome it as well

Hi Padwanjoe,
We now offer 6 months. I would like to remind people this is a cheaper dash cam. We stocked a more expenisve product a while back (£200) which we provide a 1 year warranty on. Which we just honored with a customer about 2 weeks ago. We have to have a slide scale as if we don't we are simply not a viable business.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

What's a reputable company to buy from for the authentic 0803? Fox?

We have the Mini 0803 on our site with comparable pricing with FoxOffer. We do offer 1 year warranty on all of our dash cams.

Take a look at www.BlackBoxed.ca or just click on the link in the signature to get directly to the Mini 0803.

Kelvin

I bought the so called 0803 on Friday, jokiin is right It's not the real deal.
I've turned off WDR, the picture quality is far better with it off, with it on, there's very strange effects in certain lighting conditions, with it off, the picture is much sharper.

Will wait to see if a future firmware will fix this, if I've bought a fake, I will buy another when It's mass produced...The camera is that good.

Where did you get your fake Mini 0803? Let us know so we can avoid that place.

Kelvin

Hi Kelvin, There aren't any 'fake' 0803's. Yet. The ones currently available are pre-release models meant for testing. They may have "1080p" silk screened on them and use a slightly different lens, but they are otherwise identical.

Can anyone confirm the final connector yet? Hope it doesn't change so all our hardwired vehicles are easy to swap out.

Will be available in Micro USB and Mini USB versions at the customers discretion, I'd expect that the majority will choose the Micro USB version though

That's a lot of units to make and chance of wrong order, hopefully it works out :) Good to know we can order the same, thanks!

When I say customer I don't mean the retail customer, I mean the wholesale buyer/importer that orders from the factory, most interest has been for the Micro USB version and I believe that's what most will place orders for

If you have the old model the new camera is compatible with the old mount bracket

People seem to report sporadic issues with the base mount Mini USB so I haven't even tried to use mine yet, just using the camera's itself right now. Guess I will hold off on ordering more hard wire kits until I'm sure what units I end up with.

Just had an e-mail from Fox to say:
Mini 0803 will be in stock this Wednesday.However, if you want to buy it soon, please place order today, because we will have a holiday from Thursday to Saturday.
Thanks.

Foxoffer got Limited quantity in stock, will ship all out tomorrow for pre-orders placed before 29th. We will update the tracking number in 2 days, if you don't get the tracking number, please kindly wait for 4 to 6 days for next batch.
We have public vacation from 1th May to 3th May, will get more in stock after vacation, possible on 6th May or 7th May.

When will the 0803 mass produced version be in stock in the UK?

Foxoffer got Limited quantity in stock, will ship all out tomorrow for pre-orders placed before 29th. We will update the tracking number in 2 days, if you don't get the tracking number, please kindly wait for 4 to 6 days for next batch.
We have public vacation from 1th May to 3th May, will get more in stock after vacation, possible on 6th May or 7th May.
Great news, thank you billknow!!:)

Has the strange video effect during night time recording been fixed when using WDR?

Back