Mini 0803 Problems / Will "NOT" Stop Recording

I was talking about pulling the power plug while it's recording and seeing how long until it powered off, is it the same each time (around 17 seconds) ?

don't touch the power button

That is exactly what I did, "Pulled plug while recording", as you stated. only performed this task once.

Ok, that's the process, was asking you to do it a few times to confirm the results are consistent

I activated the default in menu by entering "Yes", then camera chimed and shut down, leaving the green lamp illuminated on the lighter plug which was inserted into lighter socket.

Now, what, perform same tasks again, for how many times?

Just go through the power off and unplug while recording process a couple of times and see how long until it shuts down each time after you pull the plug

Just go through the power off and unplug while recording process a couple of times and see how long until it shuts down each time after you pull the plug

How many times? This is ridiculous.

* I'll perform one last test, that being 'three times' and that's it.

Third test performed as per request: 11 seconds, whereas the second test could have been 11 seconds as well. Now..........

That's after you've reset defaults in the menu yes?

Try it a few times, same result each time?

Yes, that is after setting default in the menu by activating "Yes". Both tests were near 11 seconds . Now what.......

is this the factory lighter socket in the car you're connected to? Any other devices on the same circuit (factory or aftermarket), radar detector, GPS etc?

is this the factory lighter socket in the car you're connected to? Any other devices on the same circuit (factory or aftermarket), radar detector, GPS etc?

Listen, this is a brand new vehicle with 749 miles. Are you kidding me?

YES, NO, NO, AND NO.

Listen, this is a brand new vehicle with 749 miles. Are you kidding me?

Yeah well my psychic powers don't tell me what car you have so pardon me for having to ask such simple questions

Of course you know even new car with 749 miles on it could have a radar detector or GPS plugged in to the same circuit, even if on another outlet

Yeah well my psychic powers don't tell me what car you have so pardon me for having to ask such simple questions

Of course you know even new car with 749 miles on it could have a radar detector or GPS plugged in to the same circuit, even if on another outlet

I did not read into that way. Most likely, you perceived me as being someone with a clunker, or junk box; furthest thing from the truth. We have classic cars and muscle cars, so we are not confounded with anyone. Thank you very much.

Now, you're looking to place the blame on the vehicle. To be honest, that's a really sad situation. Our credentials are unblemished in the electronics area, proving so much in the Supreme Court.

The problem was your interpretation of the questions, vehicle age or condition was not relevant to the task

Your original question was about the camera not turning off when you shut the car off?

Pulling the power plug causes the camera to power off each time?

If this is the case then it's something other than the camera directly causing the problem

The problem was your interpretation of the questions, vehicle age or condition was not relevant to the task

Your original question was about the camera not turning off when you shut the car off?

Pulling the power plug causes the camera to power off each time?

If this is the case then it's something other than the camera directly causing the problem

Who do you believe that you are speaking with?

The Unit is going back for a full refund, news for you. I should have known better. To conduct internal testing testing would negate any due process rights which we're afforded. You can rest assured that I will not pay one cent for that junk.

Back