Mini0807 samples with parking guard function using OBD are ok now

Nearly one year , our Mini0807 are available for samples now ,welcome to contact us for samples!

Main advanced features for this model is parking guard function ,using OBD cable , plug and use , it is very easy and convenient. And there are 4 modes for monitor the car .
-normal This mode ,it is like using car charge . When car starts ,will automatically starts and when car stops,will automatically stops. Will not record when car parking.
-low frame mode This mode , with time Time Lapse. Wil record one second one frame video ,when car was hit ,will record a normal frame and resolution video and video will be locked .
-Pre-record mode When car is parking ,no record anything , but when car was hit ,will record a video .The The video includes something happend before and after hit .
-Off Same like normal now ,will be different in future .

Other feartures,
1. 1.5" compact design with soft black colour
2. Ambarella A7LA50 chipset
3.Sony IMX322 sensor
4.Use super capacitor
5.Dual card slot ,up to 128GB and support loop recording between dual card
6. With GPS track (Optional)
7.Support CPL(optional)

I will update some pictures and video later ,any question ,please let me know !Thanks!
I would be interested in a sample to test.
Thank you,
D

How can I arrange a sample Joy of the 0807 and the 0902 thanks

Wayne

Hello Joy, I would be interested in a sample of the 0807 to test OBD supplied power for parking mode.
Look forward to hearing from you
Regards
Simon

LOL what is this so many new members joining this forum just to ask Joy for a freebie 0807 sample?

LOL what is this so many new members joining this forum just to ask Joy for a freebie 0807 sample?

yeah I'm not really sure if they're aware that sample are not free, they generally cost more than buying from a reseller also

They are not free samples, the the reason I asked for a sample is because I can't find anyone here in Australia that have them as yet and I plan on selling them.

The sample should in my opinion only be given to a business with a ABN No and should be supplied at a wholesale price

Last edited:
The sample should in my opinion only be given to a business with a ABN No and should be supplied at a wholesale price

it's generally provided at a premium price but the cost is refunded when you make an order, nobody is going to check (most won't even know what it means) if you have an ABN or not

yeah I'm not really sure if they're aware that sample are not free, they generally cost more than buying from a reseller also
Yep, well aware that samples are charged but I'm keen to test how this works using supply from OBD and seeing how I can optimise using Bmw E_sys software.

I know it's Xmas, I still don't see any video clips or where I can buy a 0807, have they definitely been released or is there a problem with them?

It's not yet been released or any official announcement of release date.

I know it's Xmas, I still don't see any video clips or where I can buy a 0807, have they definitely been released or is there a problem with them?

Pre prodcution samples have been sent to resellers for testing. Ours arrived yesterday.

No exact release date as yet but I suspect about 3-4 weeks.

Pre prodcution samples have been sent to resellers for testing. Ours arrived yesterday.

No exact release date as yet but I suspect about 3-4 weeks.
Hi Chris,
Look forward to hearing your initial views, spec and differences to 0806 and 0826.

Cheers and Happy New Year
Simon

How can I arrange a sample Joy of the 0807 and the 0902 thanks

Wayne

Hi Wayne, this is Joy's colleague Bella, welcome to contact me for 0807 and 0902 samples, thank you very much.

OBD is used to supply power when the car is off? Is that the case for all cars?
Reason I ask is with the way OBD is positioned in my car I'd probably kick it all the time getting in and out.
Would parking guard work if using another hardwiring kit like the moto park?

OBD is used to supply power when the car is off? Is that the case for all cars?
Reason I ask is with the way OBD is positioned in my car I'd probably kick it all the time getting in and out.
Would parking guard work if using another hardwiring kit like the moto park?
Hi Justinsane, Yes, if user want to use parking guard function, OBD must used to supply power when the car is off, can't use car charger or hardwire kit to supply power at this moment.

Back