Mobius waterproof case shipped to USA?

USDashCamera

Reaction score
Country
United States
So I really want to get the joovuu waterproof case but it appears it does not ship to the US. As much as I think the innovv c3 would be cool, I sort of want something that is all contained in a single unit. I am hoping soon to start riding a bicycle to work and want a water proof action came, but specifically with LOOPED recording like any dashcam.

I do not want a gopro or sony action cam for this, yet it seems there is no mobius waterproof case that ships to the US.

Anyone know how to get one? I really also want to try the V3 version with ultra wide lens so I was considering buying my second mobius (my mother uses my mobius B lens in her car).

Do you know if it fits the lens type c also? website seems like it was not updated in awhile. And didnt find an answer googling it.

The JooVuu website is setup a bit confusingly.

They have an old .com/US web site that won't allow you to add products to your cart as its the old site, but doesn't tell you that it's the old website, at least on a mobile device.

The new site .com/USA has the accessories in a sub category of action cameras, and has the main category of "all accessories" empty with a link back to the main page.

I'm unsure if the waterproof housing will fit the C lens, I hope it does. I would like to get one.

Hopefully @JooVuu will see this thread. Otherwise it would be best to email them.

Back