Julie.Sanahi

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
mini0806, mini0805, mini0801
upload_2015-11-11_16-31-58.png

After debut at Autumn HK fair from Oct., the first PP will be ready this weekend and the samples would be out for all fans and customers. Hope you would like it and your choice is right.

Hi julie
The 0806 according to @Rayman.Chan does not have dual card support. Also it doesn't exist on the 0806 so please stop false advertising.
you are sure it was confirmed by Rayman? You can take any one from market, which support dual card. we needn't prove it.

After debut at Autumn HK fair from Oct., the first PP will be ready this weekend and the samples would be out for all fans and customers. Hope you would like it and your choice is right.

Hi Julie, the first sample will use NT96655 or AMBA?
In the first post you write: "Amba version will be soon out". which model, A7, A12 or H1?

Can't wait for this thing to be release.. All I want is one reliable mini cam...

If there is heat issues with the NT chipset, i find it hard to see how it can work with a AMBA chipset in there.

From the outside of the car looking in i think this will seem just as "large" as for instance my SG9665GC or simmilar cameras.

it's small but the profile it presents in the window is not necessarily the smallest, an Ambarella version in that chassis won't be easy to do

at has no real relationship to other mini series cameras so maybe the thinking will be different, wait and see I guess

If there is heat issues with the NT chipset, i find it hard to see how it can work with a AMBA chipset in there.

From the outside of the car looking in i think this will seem just as "large" as for instance my SG9665GC or simmilar cameras.
I imagine the curves around the front will do a reasonable job of hiding it. As long as the mount is behind the sunshade.

Looks like it is much the same size as my Git1 which uses the same chips but is missing the GPS and uses a battery. That is a bit noticeable but that is because of the sharp rectangular shape. That runs quite cool, as long as you don't turn the wifi on. Although due to the lens it should have 3 times the motion blur!

Hi julie
The 0806 according to @Rayman.Chan does not have dual card support. Also it doesn't exist on the 0806 so please stop false advertising.

Hello Joo Voo
I find it ironic that on the word of Rayman Chan you accuse Julie Sanahi (a manufacturer) of false advertising.
Especially regarding the Mini 0806, the product he duped buyers with and then walked away
Mr Chan is a "Well Known" leader and expert in the practice of product misrepresentation .
His skills are legendary IMO

It seems to me that it would have been more appropriate to have pointed out to Ms. Sanahi that there were possibly some errors in the Comparison Chart she presented; and then await her reply.
However,assuming she is a competitor of Mr Chan's company, perhaps this is business as usual in your industry;and thus not surprising at all.

Last edited:
Hello Joo Voo
However,assuming she is a competitor of Mr Chan's company, perhaps this is business as usual in your industry;and thus not surprising at all.
I don't know how you worked that out, but you couldn't be much further from the truth :D

I don't know how you worked that out, but you couldn't be much further from the truth :D
Just a simple "perhaps" question
It is good to learn that discrediting one's competitors is not common in the industry.

Last edited:
Hi Nigel

So what IS the truth you refer to ?
Hi Hezeus,

"However,assuming she is a competitor of Mr Chan's company,"
Since they are both working at the same company their companies can not be competitors!

:)

Hello Joo Voo
I find it ironic that on the word of Rayman Chan you accuse Julie Sanahi (a manufacturer) of false advertising.
Especially regarding the Mini 0806, the product he duped buyers with and then walked away
Mr Chan is a "Well Known" leader and expert in the practice of product misrepresentation .
His skills are legendary IMO

It seems to me that it would have been more appropriate to have pointed out to Ms. Sanahi that there were possibly some errors in the Comparison Chart she presented; and then await her reply.

Heezus
They both work for megtech. Rayman is product manager and Julie is in charge of sales. They work very closely.

Dan

Hi Hezeus,

"However,assuming she is a competitor of Mr Chan's company,"
Since they are both working at the same company their companies can not be competitors!

:)
Thank you Nigel for the insight
I stand corrected.

Heezus
They both work for megtech. Rayman is product manager and Julie is in charge of sales. They work very closely.

Dan
Thank you Dan.
I now realize that having been advised by you and Nigel.

Tell me however!
Why is it you think Ms Sanahi is engaged in false advertising?
She did have a valid reply to you in Post # 4 of this thread
And if you are so certain about her product why not correct her, rather than make an accusation?

Back