nanoQ 0903

our test engineer just told he found a bug of the high bit rate - the video stream will take the buffer so WiFi will not work when high bit rate recording.
we will check that again tomorrow.
Maybe you guys can tell how much difference between the 12M 16M and 20M videos?

Would it be too much work to make this as a setting in the menu?

400KB/S downloading from lacibaci MEGA but 70KB/S downloading from cyrix2000's
Maybe UK is further than US?

400KB/S downloading from lacibaci MEGA but 70KB/S downloading from cyrix2000's
Maybe UK is further than US?
Mega is always very "variable" in their up- and download speeds. I'm using a free account, where the speed is limited anyway.

Does the camera in @Sunny 's review have a different lens? Mine looks different:

Sunny's:
View attachment 21908

Mine:
View attachment 21909
Mine is this:
dsc04044-nanoq-0826-jpg.21327

dsc04045-nanoq-0826-jpg.21328

Yes, you have clearly a different lens compared to mine.

2/3 length, 3/4 diameter.
and too many advantages.

one problem I know is, can your finger reach the buttons when you hold the camera body, without shield the screen?

yes we purchased two kinds of lens with same datasheet, and can't find obvious difference in our tests.
which reject ratio is lower, which will win the game.

The variant Sunny received has clearly the advantage, that it isn't protruding so much, so the CPL filter is fitting (on my and lacibaci's variant it doesn't fit)

Mega is always very "variable" in their up- and download speeds. I'm using a free account, where the speed is limited anyway.

anywhere, it is better than 30KB from DRIVE plus VPN

Yes I guess... must be quite difficult in China where all the Google services are "restricted"

LOL with tears...........
yes that is the truth, this is a different world.

I know, I lived in Suzhou for a while ;-)

2/3 length, 3/4 diameter.
and too many advantages.

one problem I know is, can your finger reach the buttons when you hold the camera body, without shield the screen?
What do you mean by finger reach buttons without shielding the screen?

sz.jpeg
for your memory

What do you mean by finger reach buttons without shielding the screen?
if right forefinger to press the buttons, the finger will be obstructed by housing; if left forefinger to press button, the finger will shield the screen
Glad you don't have the problem

Here a first video (out of the office window...) (with the 20MBit firmware)

reviewed the video, looks great!
Blue sky, orange walls, green lawn, even the reflection from the Audi wheel hub.

but, the file will be 470MB for a 3 minutes video.

but, the file will be 470MB for a 3 minutes video.

Yes but sd cards have become so cheap... Ideal would be if you could set the bitrate in the settings, so everyone can choose what they prefer

Back