nanoQ 0903

Nothing happens?
You should see the red LED light on and flashing for around 20 secs and then flashing fast when it finishes.
Make sure to delete it afterwards or it'll do the same each time.

we have added codes to auto delete "firmware.bin" in the latest firmware. In furture this will not be a pain for users anymore.

available either way I believe, guess they only bought the non GPS version, note the description mentions it doesn't come with the mount pictured

Thanks for that Jokiin. Wasn't aware there are two variants. Trap for the unwary...

I'm certainly getting that impression...
Can't wait too long though or I'll end up buying something else :)

I'm certainly getting that impression...
Can't wait too long though or I'll end up buying something else :)
Street Guardian SG9665GC? <nudge, nudge, wink, wink>

available either way I believe, guess they only bought the non GPS version, note the description mentions it doesn't come with the mount pictured
I guess that means that it does not include the GoPro mount adaptor shown in the last image, the normal "GPS" mount will be included but presumably with the GPS receiver omitted from it's insides.

Looks like an up to date advert with the latest version of the mount and the new parking guard hardwire kit.

That reminds me, @Rayman.Chan what is the nanoQ status? Any news when the new mount may be available? How about the GPS problem? It's been a couple weeks, surely by now you have some ideas about fixes/changes.

Still waiting.....patiently

I guess that means that it does not include the GoPro mount adaptor shown in the last image, the normal "GPS" mount will be included but presumably with the GPS receiver omitted from it's insides.

Looks like an up to date advert with the latest version of the mount and the new parking guard hardwire kit.

I never received a response that made any sense re the mount or GPS functionality. It does ship with the small standard mount and they are adamant thaty it does not have GPS.
However they gave me a link to the GPS enabled version which looks identical.
Reminder to self, remember to read the specs before purchasing...

This was the E-mail I got from Rayman.
--------------------------------------------------------------

The new batch housing is on production now so we need to wait for one week more.

Plastic injecting + shield painting + spray painting.

The new shield housing will help a lot on GPS interference issue

The new batch housing is on production now so we need to wait for one week more.

Is the the shielding on GPS or camera enclosure? If it is on camera enclosure, would it also kill Wi-Fi?

That question you would have to direct to Rayman Chan.

Hmmm...I am afraid only shielding won`t be enough... :(
I got an inspiration from lacibaci and I put a special aluminum foil (use in smartphone industry) to the GPS module, on the camera side not covering the sides and the antenna of the GPS module of course. I also put the foil on to the small cable( from the mount to the camera). No luck...No GPS...

Last edited:
Hmmm...I am afraid only shielding won`t be enough... :(
I got an inspiration from lacibaci and I put a special aluminum foil (use in smartphone industry) to the GPS module, on the camera side not covering the sides and the antenna of the GPS module of course. I also put a foil on to the small cable( from the mount to the camera). No luck...No GPS...
In my testing I found that the main source of interference was the wire connecting camera and GPS module.

Hi Rayman Chan can you please confirm when the new GPS mount is ready to ship as this has been going on for months now and having a 0806 with focus problems sat in the drawer and now a 0903 with No GPS and £150 UK pounds less in my wallet and still no Dash Camera that's any use to install in my car.

I have sent you messages here and E mailed you with NO reply and being honest getting a little wee wee'd off here.

I know you have replaced the camera but it has been replaced with the same camera same problems and I am beginning to loose faith in your products and company, maybe if you start a thread of your own stating what is happening with your products so people here know what's happening and where they stand.

Back