New XenForo Forum Software, Growing Pains, (Good/Bad feedback)

Thanks for the feedback on the MixPod theme. I upgraded to the latest version of Xenforo and it may have impacted the theme. I'm not sure that theme is supported any more hence the problem. I will take a look.

Thanks for the feedback on the MixPod theme. I upgraded to the latest version of Xenforo and it may have impacted the theme. I'm not sure that theme is supported any more hence the problem. I will take a look.
You are welcome.
While you are adjusting themes is there any chance you could add a few darker ones? Othern then xenPowa they all seem really light makes it a little rough at night to post and always using the same theme is no fun

Thanks

I think maybe this was asked before but I don't recall the answer and searching for strike or strikethrough didn't yield any results.

Does XenForo have a -Strike-Through- option or font? I like to leave the previous information there but strikethrough when I update my thread with new information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strikethrough

strikethrough-up-close31.png

strikethrough-test-sentence21.png

Standard bb-code:
Code:
[s]striked[/s]

Does anyone else have a problem not getting a notification when your name gets tagged? I am not sure but I think that I got notifications about getting tagged a few weeks/months(?) ago. Now I don't get any information.

At least my settings are correct :S
aasdasdasd.PNG

ok, this one I did from PC, the one I tagged you in previously was from Tapatalk which doesn't seem to be working

@jokiin
Test

Maybe it has something to do with the @ in my name..

Hey everyone...I just updated the forum to the latest release as well as the Tapatalk application. Not sure if it will fix the notification issue but I'll cross my fingers that it is working.

Hey everyone...I just updated the forum to the latest release as well as the Tapatalk application. Not sure if it will fix the notification issue but I'll cross my fingers that it is working.
Well let's test that... @jokiin

Back