Next base 512G

Robogk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the add.

My cam doesn’t intermittently records although it’s alway running and shows the view on the screen.
I’ve formatted the disc (Sandisk 16gb). Today for instance it didn’t record the first hour of the journey.
Any ideas.
Thanks in advance.

How old is the SDcard ?

Nextbase have always advised away from Sandisk as they've rarely worked well in their dashcams.

Just bought and installed mine and used their 125 card and they advise formatting every 2 weeks after downloading any files you want to keep

How old is the SDcard ?

Nextbase have always advised away from Sandisk as they've rarely worked well in their dashcams.
The card is 4yrs old and was recommended by the installer (Halfords)

Just bought and installed mine and used their 125 card and they advise formatting every 2 weeks after downloading any files you want to keep
Ok. when installed they told my format once a month. It was last formatted one week ago.

I’ve ordered an SD card from NxtB so will see how it goes. Thanks for the reply

How old is the SDcard ?

I’ve ordered an SD card from NxtB so will see how it goes. Thanks for the reply

I fitted my dashcam into a Dacia Duster which has a rear shelf cigar lighter and made fitting up the power lead very easy as the length was used up feeding it through the headlining. Better than using one at the front and saves the cost of hard wiring kit. The rear socket can be easily overlooked.

Hopefully a new card will work better.

Personally I would refuse to pay NB SDCard prices as a good Samsung Evo Plus U3 is a fraction of the cost and works well.

Back