Next version of Mobius?

In other words, the 20cm one available should be fine, right?

use fiberglass...... sorry heat issues here....

Whilst fibre glass can transfer data that would be unconventional not to add horrendous to manufacture....fibre optics is a possibility but that aint cheap and i have zero idea of their internals. I'm assuming it's a 12 pin set up so it can a lot of data the problem is finding something cheap and reliable to manufacture it with and making sure there is no degradation.

Does the lens extension cable deteriorate the video quality? I've ordered one along with the Mobius 1 for a rear DIY.

You should be fine up to 8inches. When the 8inch was released the developers sent us a 15inch cable to test and the quality was about as good as dialing in your own TV back in the 60s.

Whilst fibre glass can transfer data that would be unconventional not to add horrendous to manufacture....fibre optics is a possibility but that aint cheap and i have zero idea of their internals. I'm assuming it's a 12 pin set up so it can a lot of data the problem is finding something cheap and reliable to manufacture it with and making sure there is no degradation.

I've been in that fiberoptic business years ago, and back then It was like fiberoptic cable was getting very cheap, but the surrounding technologies were getting more and more expensive, i dont know how that is now, but I know the whole thing may be too expensive.....

Last edited:
Last edited:
is there any uk sellers of mobius2?

No Eu seller of the new mobius cameras to my knowlege.

No Eu seller of the new mobius cameras to my knowlege.
We aren't stocking it yet and may not, I know of 3 other sellers who are of the same opinion due to various reasons.

We have the Mobius 2 available in Canada and the UK on amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk as well as on our website.

What warranty will be provided?

Cheers,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Mobius 2 / M2 5
Back