Nextbase 522GW Battery Replacement

J0N

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is the Nextbase battery replacement service still available and if so, how can I access it? I can’t find anything on their website and I’m not holding my breath whilst I wait for a reply to my support ticket.

Many thanks.

Hi Jon, have you had any kind of a response, as I also require a battery for a 522GW.

Same situation here... any luck getting through to NextBase?

Hi mcnach, I sent a 'Support Ticket' to Nextbase on Sunday but have not had a response as yet.

Hi mcnash, I just got the below email possibly from Nextbase at 16.02, it also refers to an email to me at 14.37 today (which I did not receive), I have checked my spam, etc. At 16.02 they believe my dashcam is repaired but only sent me details to buy a battery an hour and a half earlier, also the link to purchase a battery looks iffy, I am thinking this is a scam.
JON have you had a response?

Hello
Thank you for your contacting Nextbase, hopefully your device is now working as expected. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us, we'd be more than happy to help.
If you are happy with the service you have received, we would be grateful if you would take a moment out of your day to leave a positive review. Our customer's feedback is always appreciated and helps us improve our products and services.
www.trustpilot.com/evaluate/www.nextbase.co.uk
Here's a reminder of what your ticket was about:
Richard (Nextbase UK)
7 Mar 2024, 14:37 GMT
Hi Richard

Thanks for your email - You can obtain one by clicking the link below:

https://buy.stripe.com/14k8xS8e3gF70mY6Kj

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind regards
Richard
Team Leader

Customer Help Centre: https://support.nextbase.com/hc/en-gb
We value your opinion. Please take a few minutes to leave a brief review of the service you have received on TrustPilot.
www.trustpilot.com/evaluate/www.nextbase.co.uk

Back