Panorama X2 Beta firmware 1.02.05 & 1.02.07 news

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
I got confirmation from SungMoon that the issues we've experienced, documented, and reported over the last several weeks we're enough to duplicate in the lab. (The YouTube videos were very helpful)

Fixes are being worked on now but it will take awhile so please stand by. Continue to use firmware 1.01.09 until then.

We are now beta testing 1.02.05. We will release after confirming.

"1. Fixed bug that if power on in the situation of battery low power, change to parking mode , it may cause freeze issue. "

Give us a few more days of testing.

This is hopefully good news coz 1.01.09 seems to be getting worse for me as the days go by. My wife was driving, so I decided to check how the camera was doing.... It was on but wasn't even recording anything!

Yeah I think I saw you on the SG Facebook page waiting for someone to run up to you and give you a hug at a show stand lol. Lmk if you need me to test as well

Any new updates on progress. I haven't downgraded been on 1.02.03 and missed a whole week of recording. Noticed it doesn't turn on all the time. Started having to cycle power about 50% of the time. Hopefully soon we will have the reliable product we paid for.

My car had recently begun starting in a sluggish manner and during that my 7 inch motorized display also stutters when it opens. Although, the car always starts and always powers my dash camera during parking mode.

Last week I foolishly vacuumed my car using the cigarette lighter while the engine was off. Result, completely dead battery and the car won't start. One new battery later I've decided to get a standalone battery pack to power my dash cam instead of my car battery.

After reading all the reviews I got a Cellink B from blackboxmycar .com. Shipping was FREE, however, I paid an extra $10 (2 day) but I got it next day from Canada. :D $198 USD total.

The Cellink B powers the dash camera 24/7 and only recharges when the car is running. I can get about 18 hours on full charge. So far so good. :D

ViOCOd1.jpg

Last edited:
My car had recently begun starting in a sluggish manner and during that my 7 inch motorized display also stutters when it opens. Although, the car always starts and always powers my dash camera during parking mode.

Last week I foolishly vacuumed my car using the cigarette lighter while the engine was off. Result, completely dead battery and the car won't start. One new battery later I've decided to get a standalone battery pack to power my dash cam instead of my car battery.

After reading all the reviews I got a Cellink B from blackboxmycar. I paid $10 and he sent it next day from Canada. :eek:

The Cellink B powers the dash camera 24/7 and only recharges when the car is running. I can get about 18 hours on full charge. So far so good. :D

ViOCOd1.jpg
Where is a good place to buy one of these. looks like a good idea. less risk of a dead battery.
know any Australia suppliers?

After reading all the reviews I got a Cellink B from blackboxmycar. I paid $10 and he sent it next day from Canada. :eek:

ViOCOd1.jpg

not cheap, hope it works out for the long term

I am interested in how you are wiring that up with the X2, please share.
I set my X2 to be cut off at 12.1V and it doesn't take long to reach that limit, maybe one of these would help?

How many charge/discharge cycles is it rated for? Couldn't find that on their web site.
I got LK-530 on the cheap, but the way it works it'll die in a year.

ViOCOd1.jpg
$10????
It's $229 on his site and that's the sale price. Please explain.

He paid $10 _extra_ for overnight shipping, not in total.

I am interested in how you are wiring that up with the X2, please share.
I set my X2 to be cut off at 12.1V and it doesn't take long to reach that limit, maybe one of these would help?

1. X2 voltage cut off setting set to "Off"
2. Cellink B power input red wire to car fuse box ACC (so Cellink B only charges when car is ON)
2.2. Cellink B power input black wire to any ground.
3. X2 yellow and black wires to Cellink B power output cigarette adapter.
4. X2 ACC red wire to car fuse box ACC (X2 still needs to know when to go into parking mode)
5. Cellink B main battery wire not connected.

DUn05XK.jpg

Where is a good place to buy one of these. looks like a good idea. less risk of a dead battery.
know any Australia suppliers?

blackboxmycar.com from Canada.

$10????
It's $229 on his site and that's the sale price. Please explain.

Sorry, I've edited my original post.

That's $229.99 Canadian dollars. I paid $188 USD + $10 USD for 2 day shipping (however it came in 1 day)

Last edited:
1. I would love to be a tester for firmware 1.02.05 :D:D
2. Also can I have source code to add my own English voice commands? :D:eek:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B X2 0
B X2 9
L X2 2
E X2 2
Joelinnh X2 2
Back