Panorama X2 Beta firmware 1.02.05 & 1.02.07 news

I'm a bit disappointed with the performance of this camera right now. At 5am this morning the guy who lives in the apartment above me had his motorbike stolen from the parking spot right across from me. My camera should have recorded it, but when I went to check the footage all the parking files up until the time of checking had been wiped out

when I went to check the footage all the parking files up until the time of checking had been wiped out

Thats the same behaviour i have observed several times running on fw 1.01.09 . Parking files just go missing for no reason...

Power Control seems good so far on the internal beta test version, reverend just pin pointed the corrupt memory behaviour in the cards boot area doing a differential comparison pre/post chkdisk. Developer is digging in now to rid us of the insert card errors.

Which firmware are you on? 1.01.09?
Yes. I thought I had updated to the one you PMd me, but obviously not. Is there a newer one than that to install yet?

Power Control seems good so far on the internal beta test version,

Yes i can confirm this to be the case.

reverend just pin pointed the corrupt memory behaviour in the cards boot area doing a differential comparison pre/post chkdisk. Developer is digging in now to rid us of the insert card errors.

Does this explain the dissapearing parking files ?

I haven't installed the cam yet into the new car.
Scared it will have problems and I'll have to remove it all after I hard wire it to return.

Any eta on new firmware release ?

Beta 1.02.05, Power Control (BDP) now seems solid based on testers reports. I'm happy to have more people help test, let me know and I'll send the firmware via PM. I don't want to release it until we know for sure things are good to avoid any disappointment.

Beta 1.02.05, Power Control (BDP) now seems solid based on testers reports. I'm happy to have more people help test, let me know and I'll send the firmware via PM. I don't want to release it until we know for sure things are good to avoid any disappointment.
Please PM me the firmware, ill give it a try
thanks

I would like to test the new fw. Can you send it to me?

Me too please

Just had a lockup today as I was leaving work w/ latest beta firmware. When I started my car, the camera powered on and everything seemed to go well. After about 2 minutes of driving, I decided to touch the camera to turn the screen on to see if it was still working and the camera was unresponsive. I had to power cycle it. Usually this is where I would get the front card error, but I did not get such an error. I have my BDP set using a timer of 6 hours.

I'd like a link as well. Thanks.

Ok we have new testers, thanks everyone. Don't forget, it's important that you DON'T update unless the engine is running. (don't update with the car off) Also format BOTH cards after the update.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B X2 0
B X2 9
L X2 2
E X2 2
Joelinnh X2 2
Back