Panorama X2 Beta firmware 1.02.05 & 1.02.07 news

There has been no updates recently, but present "latest firmware" overall works ok with certain memory cards in combination with external BDP and regular memory cards formatting.

I'm sure we would have no problem giving all previous X2 customers a nice discount on a different dual channel product if they were ready to upgrade.
You can count me in on the 'Dual Remote Cam' that Jokiin mentioned if you will be selling it. That's what I been looking for a long time.

I got two Samsung Evo 128GB cards installed.

I did notice that sometimes on start, the camera may look unresponsive and not respond to touchscreen input, appear frozen but the video would display and update for anywhere from 10-120 seconds. I think the uSD card is getting updated/searched/indexed and after that the cam starts recording and responding again.
Restarting the cam will not help and you'll still have to wait the same amount of time, so if you're inpatient and think that the camera froze, and you keep unplugging it it every 30 seconds, you will think it's dead/frozen, but it's not.

if you have previous files on the card(s) when the cam boots up, it will take some time for the cam to work normally as it has to do the things mentioned above. the more files on the card, the longer this time takes.

Noticed the cam was in parking mode without recording, frozen for 30 mins based on the time clock, right about the time I put the cam in parking mode by turning off the car. Cam drained my battery without actually working.
Had to power cycle it.

Noticed the cam was in parking mode without recording, frozen for 30 mins based on the time clock, right about the time I put the cam in parking mode by turning off the car. Cam drained my battery without actually working.
Had to power cycle it.

I'd like to suggest you think about using a PANOBDP/Multi Safer BDP hard wire kit to take over power control. I've helped several customers change to this alternative battery discharge prevention system. Special instructions here:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/how-to-install-panarama-x2.9727/#post-136580

The new Vico-Power Plus is even nicer.
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...ce-low-voltage-timer-high-temp-cut-off.17992/

My Unit has problems shutting down now. Stuck at the logo screen.
I suspect its due to the capacitors ?

Anyways, i am on 1.02.07.
Can a kind soul send me 1.02.09 or 1.02.05 to try? Cant seem to find links for them

I will be back to my PC later on tonight then can PM 1.02.05

Meanwhile pull out power kead from main unit, wait till supercaps go empty, unit power off. Swap memory cards between slots, plig in power supply, start an engine, fotmat memory cards.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B X2 0
B X2 9
L X2 2
E X2 2
Joelinnh X2 2
Back