Parking Mode Beta Firmware

Viofo, please, can you add new functions to firmware? Can you add sound signal BEEP (or other sound) when sd card free space ends and device begin re-write old records on sd card??

Viofo, please, can you add new functions to firmware? Can you add sound signal BEEP (or other sound) when sd card free space ends and device begin re-write old records on sd card??
Why do you want an alert when the camera starts recording over old files? Do you want to stop recording and insert another card?

You can turn off loop recording in the A129 menu. When the card is full I'm not sure if you get an alert that the camera has stopped recording?

I suggest leaving it at 5 minutes. LEDs turning off should be limited to Parking Mode, ideally a minute after Parking Mode starts.

Received my 3 wire kit today. Whoever said the wires are thin needs to see the wires on generic 2 wire kits.

Why do you want an alert when the camera starts recording over old files? Do you want to stop recording and insert another card?
You right:
1. Yes, i want an alert stop recording and insert another card.
2. I want it made not alaways when i hear alarm BEEP. Only if i remember about some interesting when drive car. If i don't remember about interesting moment on road and I hear alarm BEEP, i don't replace sd card.
3. I can't always say to my friend or my family person what they need see on a129 and save video if they see interesting moment on road. I say: "Guys, if you hear alarm (BEEP or two BEEP) please insert new sd card".
4. And this stage about G-sensor. If i set G-sensor for very sensetive (or other... need test, test, test it...) and A129 write many video clips with no delete (not re-writable) and I hear alarm BEEP very intensive (in short range of time ), I understand what I need check video for non-deleted (not re-writable) and format or replace sd card.

Please, add this function in new firmware. I really need it. Please.

New features like OSD OFF and LED OFF option can be supported in V1.6 firmware.
Today I permanently connected the camera to the car's display. I only have a video signal connected.
Is it possible to make the sound still be heard from the camera?

This is the last option that would make the camera fully functional as a reversing/parking system.
I think so ;)

This is the last option that would make the camera fully functional as a reversing/parking system.
I think so ;)

the picture is the wrong way around for reverse camera use unless you have a monitor that has a mirror image option in the settings

the picture is the wrong way around for reverse camera use unless you have a monitor that has a mirror image option in the settings
I have V1.5 beta firmware with this option :)

@viofo In Beta v1.5 the boot delay options are now Off / 5s / 10s.

I have been testing 'Off'. I have made 4 trips since installing the new FW. One of those failed to record the entire trip. It was after a cold start this morning with a diesel engine.

y4mnhgQQKKkqc0XVWzhBllJwfOCilx3xiNZe7bGLE5Pwwh0RnO8rZHrtBnCSVlOMCCkugj7S0OmNN1ErSPID5NMaO7bIDcWijWVrptpKeOJEbmoRDhvhXUsZ7pxN7uQiV5mFwYIuUjr16gkzYZd_p_94VRwpebISYyB4hagv0rvOo_FCYqueh8WI4JiMYmYPXe-lQZ3o5QP5q6vXFhwi806JQ

Is there a reason that 'Off' has been added to the menu? It seems like a big risk that users' cameras may fail to start recording.

From what I remember, Off was always there, Off, 5, 10 and 15.

From what I remember, Off was always there, Off, 5, 10 and 15.
I recall only 5, 10 and 15 seconds. In the A119/A119S firmware at least. Maybe there was an off setting in the A129?

I recall only 5, 10 and 15 seconds. In the A119/A119S firmware at least. Maybe there was an off setting in the A129?
I think it was 5, 10, 15 on the A129 too. That's why the 'Off' option stood out when I saw it yesterday.

Yeah off was removed but recently added back with v1. 5

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Today I permanently connected the camera to the car's display. I only have a video signal connected.
Is it possible to make the sound still be heard from the camera?

I think so ;)
The AV out cable also support audio output while the camera playback the video.

The AV out cable also support audio output while the camera playback the video.
I don't have the possibility to connect audio. Can you add the audio option from the camera even though the video output is connected?

I'm confused :confused:
How does audio output from the camera make any difference to using the A129 as a reversing/parking system?

After parking mode is enabled and when you start up the car, does the dash cam or can it alert you if the g-sensor was triggered during parking mode recording? I park in a parking garage and my car has been hit couple times. Sometimes i find marks on my car days after the incident. I really don't know when it actually happened. It would be nice if the camera had some time of alert when you turn your car on stating that it recorded something based on the g-sensor going off. I tried to look through the posts and didn't see any info on it.

I don't have the possibility to connect audio. Can you add the audio option from the camera even though the video output is connected?
I would think this is not possible, maybe you could explain what this would be useful for???

Back