Parking mode

Hi there @estore009

Could you please PM me the auto parking mode firmware (both wifi on and off)

Thanks in advance!

Hello @estore009

Can you please PM me a link to the parking mode firmware with wifi off? Does this firmware also include the double tap to enable parking mode?

Thanks!

PM you already! Please check your inbox message!

Hi @estore009,
Could I please have the ‘double-press’ button to turn parking mode on and off firmware please, both versions for wifi on and off.
I think I’d prefer to do this manually.

Hi @estore009,
Could I please have the ‘double-press’ button to turn parking mode on and off firmware please, both versions for wifi on and off.
PM you already, please check!

Здравствуйте! И я хочу иметь прошивку в которой режим парковки включается двойным нажатием кнопки. При включении вай -фай выключен. Спасибо!)

Hi, @estore009 !

Could you please PM me the Auto parking mode firmware?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @estore009,

Many thanks @estore009 for your very prompt reply, as always great service...
... I’ve been testing this double-tap to turn ‘parking mode’ on/off firmware today and it works really well.

The reason I wanted this is that I had issues with the ‘auto-parking mode’ firmware I’ve been trying - 20180614S wifi off...

... when left on a table that certainly doe not move I still get a lot of 3 minute recordings.
For example, when left in ‘parking mode’ for 7.5 hours it still recorded around 2.5 hours of recordings. I tested it several times and the LED seemed to indicate that while it stopped flashing for a while, without any movement it started to flash again. It always seemed to record for half of the time or more.
Has this been noticed by others and a bug that will be fixed?

Здравствуйте! И я хочу иметь прошивку в которой режим парковки включается двойным нажатием кнопки. При включении вай -фай выключен. Спасибо!)
PM you this double-click firmware already!
Could you please PM me the Auto parking mode firmware?
Yes, PM you already, please check your inbox message!

Hi @estore009

Could you please PM me the auto parking mode firmware (both wifi on and off) as well as the double-click firmware (both wifi on and off)? I will report my experience testing them back here!

Thank you very much!

Hi @estore009

Could you please PM me the auto parking mode firmware (both wifi on and off) as well as the double-click firmware (both wifi on and off)? I will report my experience testing them back here!

Thank you very much!
PMed you already!

Can I get the auto-parking mode firmware, please?

PM you already, please check!

so with the parking mode firmware, I will need to double press on the buttont to activate and deactivate it? What if I forgot to activate it and got out of the car? Recording will continue like normal until battery power cutoff?

so with the parking mode firmware, I will need to double press on the buttont to activate and deactivate it?
Yes, this is the standard operation with the firmware 20180528s
What if I forgot to activate it and got out of the car? Recording will continue like normal until battery power cutoff?
Yes, it is!
And you can load the 20180614s firmware

The reason I wanted this is that I had issues with the ‘auto-parking mode’ firmware I’ve been trying - 20180614S wifi off...
... when left on a table that certainly doe not move I still get a lot of 3 minute recordings.
For example, when left in ‘parking mode’ for 7.5 hours it still recorded around 2.5 hours of recordings. I tested it several times and the LED seemed to indicate that while it stopped flashing for a while, without any movement it started to flash again. It always seemed to record for half of the time or more.
Has this been noticed by others and a bug that will be fixed?

If you have big car like van or you parking on windy place (close or between buildings too) it can be reason. How is your G-sensor configured? medium or low?

Back